• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Where to get HMS Victory?

Yes it would, but the new one SHOULD be in the unique shipyard.
Try there again, and maybe press F11 for good measure. Purchase the Endeavour to confirm which version it is.
If it ISN'T there, let me know- because that would need fixing... :modding

I finally made it to that shipyard last night, and there are 104 gun and 108 gun ships for sale.

Ah, thanks for confirming that. One less thing for me to worry about. :onya

Might I add some input by adding a screenie I took of in the Master and Commander Storyline while sailing H.M.S. Indefeatable (Portrayed by H.M.S. Dauntless) some time before my game went wonky. I have 3 other ships under my command. They are: H.M.S. Acheron (portrayed by RN_BattleFrigate), H.M.S. Belmond (portrayed by H.M.S. Surprise) and H.M.S. Wheelock (portrayed by RN_SotL). Hope you like the screenie cos I won't be posting more for quite (not really "quite", more like "close to NEVER") some time...

Enjoy!
Indefeatable.jpg

Very picturesque, that ship. :onya One question though: where's the pennant flag on the mainmast...? It should be there, but I can't see it. :facepalm

It's a bit unfortunate that you left when you did, given that the Easter ship pack is just around the corner... I'm sure you'd love the improvements to the Dauntless, BattleFrigate and SotL.

Thanks! The penant is not, and has never ben there ever since I got the ship =S Wierd I had ABSOLUTELY no idea that there was supposed to be a penant up on the mainmast.

Yes, it is unfortinate that my game ended up like that. Still, when the Easter Egg Ship Pack comes out, I'll still download it as I may be in the army but I still have my laotop with me :dance But yet, I do not have the time to fix my game as the only time I get back to my bed is at night. In the morning, it's wake up at 5 A.M. and its straight training throughout till like, late night. Today was an excuse, a little shorter than usual and yet, I'm only having a break :shock I have to go soon so I'll just end here.

Please excuse any mistakes as this is rush-typed... :modding

Perhaps your game was a bit broken before you got the ship. The pennant has always been there since I ported the ship.
Maybe if you ever do get time, you should make a fresh install of the game. That might solve a whole host of problems.

Mistakes have never been a huge fuss here. It's great that you're still posting, so no-one will mind any errors. :no

Ah, now ya got me remembering boot camp. :rolleyes: I used to go hiking in the hills most every day, so boot camp was just more of the same. Plus I got to carry this ray gun looking rifle. :2guns But those Army boots sucked and gave me blisters.

Back