• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

YOUR CHARACTER AND SHIP

There use to be a way to get to see the front of your character, but I can't get it to work in 10+ build I had it working in 9 what you would do is come out of a building and you could view the front if you get in the right sort of door

Oh yeah NK got rid of that so you could see people comin at you if you got attacked.

My ship the "Sunken Banana" its a Corvette

myship.jpg

Well I haven't made a image of me yet! But I am in a beatuful Blue Captian suit :(
NOT the average Naval Officer skin ^_^

POTC%20pic.bmp

This be me ship the "Apocalypse"

POTC%`20pic-2`.bmp

And this be me with me 2 officers. On my left is my Navigator. And on my right is me 1st mate. Me thinks there be something wrong with my 1st mate. Neither me nor my Navigator want to look at him. Although he be pretty ugly. ^_^

Lol there is shinign soemthing into your navigators eyes :(
And I use the exact same skin as you ^_^

And what boat do you use? 8) it seems kinda small :?

1. Yeah it does seem as if the lamp is shining in my Navigators eyes.

2. Alot of people use the Corsair Model, it just looks the best.

3.The Corvette is one size down from the Frigate. It is a #2 overall. Although its more of a small Frigate than it is a Corvette.

I tried the Corvette since most people say here its a very good ship!
But give me a Battleship or a Man O War I am a big ship man ^_^

Yeah I enjoy the Corvette very much. If I had to choose I like the Battleship over the Man O' War. The Man O' War is to big. And there isn't as much detail to the deck as the battleship has, Thats why I like the Battleship more. But I'm a guy who loves the smaller, faster, more agile crafts in the water.

I get what you mean, I only have the Man O war for 1 hour now. But I don't really like him, exactly what you said, there is not much detail on the deck!
But maybe there differen't versions but I don't like the outside of it! :? Wrong colors ^_^

Anyway I really like the model of the galleon! :(
But he is far too slow :(

I think your right about the Corvette, I think I am gonna give it another try 8)

You won't be disappointed. ^_^: 2nd Fastest ship in the game next to the Mephisto.

Yeah, me trying now!
But I am going to do that mission i have to sink the barque that carries ammunition does it have enough firepower for that! ^_^

The Corvette could sink a Battleship. Granted you use the advantages of the Corvette. EX. Its speed and turning ability's.

mmmm most people don't know how to use Man'O Wars, they don't take advantage of theirhull shape or rudder. Most people just use brute force, but trust me if you can use it right (mainly keeping it balanced) A Man'o War can outsail a corvette. The other day I took my man'O war (sailing for France) against a fleet of Dutch who where fighting against a fleet of English, I was up against 5 Man'o war and 6 ships of the line, not to mention two frigates, I sank um all, mainly by menuvering so shots fired at me would hit them. It was A grand day.

Yes Diomed does make a great point. Now we can argue about how the Corvette can outsail any ship. We can also argue how the Man O' War is so big and strong that nobody can bring it down. It all comes down to honest opinion. If you like the big boats or the small ones.

And I said any ship. It all depends who sailing the opposing ship.

Back