• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved 2nd verse same as the first(sort of)

Black "Sam" Bellamy

TheForgotten
QA Tester
Provisional
Hello, sorry I haven't been on here. I went to Oregon for two weeks and my computer died(RIP) and nothing was backed up so I have to redo everything. I now need help figuring these things out. My computer is windows 8 and has Intel corei3 with 750GB hard drive, 6gb ddr3 memory so I will need some help getting this stuff done along with reinstalling AOP:COAS. Please Help.

Last edited:
Check your PMs; I think you already have access to the PotC one.

how would I install the update to Potc because windows 8 is different than my old windows 7. runme.bat didn't show up and I cant extract it to the game.

Last edited:
It makes no difference which version of windows you have. Build 14 Beta 3.2 installs the same.

I cant run the files since there is nothing in them when I run them, I cant extract them because engine.exe does not show up. i have images but wordpad is being a idiot.

You say wordpad is an idiot, but shoulden`t it be noteblock to use.

on my computer its wordpad for some weird reason, in which I miss WordDoc... it was sooooo much easier to post images:(

could the reason be that I placed the game in the downloads section. I finally figured out the printscreen cause it wouldn't work for some reason. :) When I run the program it literally does nothing. the pop up doesn't show in which im thinking its my security stuff but I was able to download it with security on my windows 7 so im not sure if it is it.

Attachments

• my problems.png
    my problems.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 198
  • noh.png
    noh.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
really? huh that's probably why, im now just using paint to post the pictures now and I found notepad so that might help with pictures also

Make notepad your standard program, then install the game like this: C:\POTC .
I think this will work for you.

no it wont work, I can run the program for the installer but nothing else happens but I figured out why age of pirates coas wasn't working, so now it runs.

You have to make a folder, name it POTC installer or what you like,
then drop the beta 3_installer and beta3_full in to it,hit the installer,
then ,I think, it will work for you.

Back