• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

assassin main quest problem

3 videos for the assassin main quest. Put them in your next update...
I must do another one in the future for the Morro fort's attack..

Included in my game now. :doff
They look good; seems like Bartolomeu does some more teaming up with Johan! :onya

Indeed :yes
The video I still must do will show Bartolomeu and Elting in a barque with some crewmembers, mooring the ship during the night at the bottom of the Morro fort's cliff and then climbing the cliff with grapnels.. :dance :whipa

How can i find that spy on Barbados? In Speightstown some Pelagius or whatever... tavernkeeper knows nothing....soldiers know nothing... he is nowhere to be found....

Swashing Buckler, you should read the wiki page :yes
I would love to... but for some reason i cannot see it... if i click the link or anything i get error message... :cry
It says: "Fatal error: Call to a member function authenticate_user_from_session() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/kwa11ace/wiki.piratesahoy.net/ipbwiki_interface.php on line 1052" :shock:

I would love to... but for some reason i cannot see it... if i click the link or anything i get error message... :cry
It says: "Fatal error: Call to a member function authenticate_user_from_session() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/kwa11ace/wiki.piratesahoy.net/ipbwiki_interface.php on line 1052" :shock:

To get to the Wiki:- Click on NEWS at the top of the page

Then in the Site Navigation box on the right side of the NEWS page click on Pirate Wiki.

Hopefully that link is working

:cheers

To get to the Wiki:- Click on NEWS at the top of the page

Then in the Site Navigation box on the right side of the NEWS page click on Pirate Wiki.

Hopefully that link is working

:cheers
Yep it did work- thanks :bow - now i don't have to ask about quests any more... :keith

Alright so i got to a worm in the apple quest or what ever it is called where you work for mateus santos (btw hes got a nice place altough the white tiger on the ground is a bit of an overkill) as soon as i accept the first job i leave his flat and as soon as i am outside QB update, open it and it says its been 3 months and i still havent been able to find "target". i dont understand what happened. :mm ive read the walkthrough on wiki and did everything it said but no luck what so ever. :modding

Alright so i got to a worm in the apple quest or what ever it is called where you work for mateus santos (btw hes got a nice place altough the white tiger on the ground is a bit of an overkill) as soon as i accept the first job i leave his flat and as soon as i am outside QB update, open it and it says its been 3 months and i still havent been able to find "target". i dont understand what happened. :mm ive read the walkthrough on wiki and did everything it said but no luck what so ever. :modding

Which version of the game are you playing? :?

The problem with the timers ( see this post :- http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php?app=tracker&showissue=202&view=findpost&p=1310 ) -- is ( should be ) fixed in Build 14 Beta1 patch 3. :yes

Do I have to complete all of santos's missions?
Or can I decline and go straight to killing him?? because I would like to keep my nice reputation...

:no

If you decline a mission - Quest over ( Vice Admirals quest ) - you are out of story line.
Same if you do not kill someone or take more than time limit. :yes

Except

Except for last 2 targets - Amerigo Vieira & Vito Leone - (can hire Vieira - Santos won't know & quest continues )

Vito Leone - normal path is NOT to kill him ( you can kill him & go back to Santos - Warning SAVE before you kill Vito :rofl )

I think you need to go through with his missions for a while... :?
You can always get your reputation back though. And even during the storyline, you occasionally get the chance to be a "nice guy".

I think someone made the dialogue files less hard for the Brothels two months ago (to let them open). But, they are not still included in the Patch...

Otherwise, use the cheat mod and the short-cut at the beginning of the main quest, Commondore, so as not to start from the beginning again.

Back