• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Black Pearl Mod 1.7.3 (TEHO) [Latest Update: 9th February 2022]

Hello @The Nameless Pirate , I want to replace the flying dutchman in potc (ghost ship quest) with yours, but for that, I need to find the line in reaction functions, but I cannot find it. Without it, I'll crash at sea when encountering the dutchman

The only thing I changed when it comes to the quest code is changing the ship's and the captain's name in the final battle.
So it shouldn't be because of it. Could you please upload your save so I can test to see if that's indeed the case?

So, I did a little messing around and it appears that she doesn't disappear every time. So, I added the save before the battle as well as when she vanished. hope this helps

Attachments

• save files.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
I tried it with and without the mod, both worked the same.
In my case at least she didn't just disappear, but was just very far away.
I also tried it again today, she appeared closer and I am able to engage in combat normally.
1645265326830.png

How can i edit capacity of Black Pearl without new game ? I mean i had it edited in file already but it didnt't changed. Please help.

You need to start a new game for this unfortunately. That's the same with any change in ship stats.

Back