• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 Completion

Most VCO ships are probably still lined up for removal, but as for new ships, none of them are the replacements we need. :facepalm
They're really stunning models, but we now need to seriously think about getting some replacement ships made for the VCO ones which fill essential gaps, such as a new Elizabethan galleon, and 90-Gun 2nd Rate Ship of the Line, to name a few.

I think up for removal: all non-improved/fixed VCO ships, along with various stock PotC ships or retextures thereof.
Especially the rerigged versions that probably have rope errors. :facepalm

We have enough good quality models to get rid of some old ones now :p we've awaited that for a longtime, since the time we were managing with te stock ships and the TOOL only :D

I think up for removal: all non-improved/fixed VCO ships, along with various stock PotC ships or retextures thereof.
Especially the rerigged versions that probably have rope errors. :facepalm
There aren't many I can think of with rope errors, besides the blatantly obvious uncursed Dutchman...
But there are probably some useless re-textured stock ships out there which are hanging around for no reason. And now we've got Seb's new textures to look forward to as well! :dance
But if we are to remove any stock ships completely, they'd need a good replacement with different textures to match, I think.

Back