• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much about vanilla and RTBL, we estimate the release of CMv3 to be the end of the month so you should hold out and d/l that version instead of CMv2.

In a nutshell though Vanilla = stock (so the values for the ships are pretty much stock game values)
RTBL = Real Time Battle Life (I think) and these values are more realistic ;)

In a nutshell though Vanilla = stock (so the values for the ships are pretty much stock game values)
RTBL = Real Time Battle Life (I think) and these values are more realistic ;)

We figured CMV3 would work better as the value's been more based around the vanilla ones because of how long battles took with RTBL however when we move onto CMV4 one day if people want CMV3 to have the option for RTBL a seperate patch could be added as was the case in CMV2 but that would not be done till we had finished with CMV3 and moved on to CMV4.

Oh Captain Maggee, its not Life its Light but Life sounds just as good, in fact guy's the only reason its called Light is because the original RTB was heavy in that ships took far greater damage and no one would want to be firing at the same ship for a few game day's, so RTB was reworked and renamed RTBL and thats why its called Light.

end of month is only a few days...and if you don't like bginning a new game after a few game time then you should wait...but if you don't have any problems with starting a new game when you have found the best vessel in the caribean then you can start a new game...if you are new to the game you can use this for learning how to play a bit...

...but if V3 is out I would swap for the new features...but don't forget...a clean installation is recommended for CM v3

Actually I just wanted to confirm if its actually out at end of the month , you do know that due dates are often pushed back .

...can you feel it?...

...the anticipation...

...of another fantasic release....

....FOR...

y02zq.jpg

....by the team at....

2dt428g.jpg

[sub]
i could explode[/sub] :boom

...can you feel it?...

...the anticipation...

...of another fantasic release....

....FOR...

y02zq.jpg

....by the team at....

2dt428g.jpg

[sub]
i could explode[/sub] :boom

Omg Sir. I simply must congratulate you on this fine achievement , so its out today is it then? :keith I tremble in anticipation.

We had a small set back in testing but now we are under way again. You'll know when CMv3 is out when the formal announment is made on the first post of this thread; plus the thread title will change from "CoAS combined mod Version 2" to "CoAS combined mod Version 3".

Omg Sir. I simply must congratulate you on this fine achievement , so its out today is it then? :keith I tremble in anticipation.

Ooops...no no not out yet...i was just asking a question...
sorry for the mix up
[sub] sould someone help me take the foot out of my mouth?[/sub]

:boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back