• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

CoAS Combined Mod Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at some charatcers, i have put Pitt with the Colonial Schooner as his starting ship. I want one of the character's to be a difficult start where you have a Gun Boat and next to no money. :will
An excellent idea...I like bringing a character from next to nothing to absolute ownage!

I can confirm starting with Alexander who has the Gunboat and playing as the pirate nation on commadore is almost impossible. As any other nation you would find it easier since you have the option to trade but with the pirate nation its not so easy. Your best bet is finding and boarding a Bermuda Sloop, selling the Gunboat if you have a officer to sail it and sell all cargo from both ships along with the guns off the Gunboat. Hire as many crew as your ship can hold and search for a Lugger. Slowly working your way up. You'll need to have at least double the boarding crew of any ship you wish to board because one hit and you can be killed with the heavy attack, and the same with a shot from a pistal. :shock :modding

or you could just use cheatcodes...LMAO!!!

So.. End of month is here..

well Actually here is already Beginning of month (1 am)..

where's our mod?
ceka.gif
Where our mod? Pretty demanding for someone who's only been here for 3-4 days....

Yer just gonna have to wait like the rest of us. Some people here have jobs, and other responsibilites...

Be patient, your demands will not make the mod show up any faster

I'm not demanding.. I simpy asking...well.. In "mocking and teasing"manner, that is (this is Pirates site after all :razz )

Anyway...can i be more demanding when I'm here 15 days? Do I get Candies? :b:

:cheeky

guess I'll be watching this while I'm waiting... :ixi

In fact you all should, your senses will be gratefull for it ;)

With the release of CoAS CMv3,

I would like to thank everyone on the modding team and especially our Beta tester Cap'n_Drow for his time and patience, I know he's spent all day uploading the mod over to the FTP.

On behalf of the team, we would also like to thank the community here at PA!. CoAS CMv2 when released did not get no where near as much attention as has development of CMv3 and it's subsequent release. All of us on the team are very pleased to see that community has really taken an interest in the mod and have supported us these past few months with input and ideas. I think the Brainstorm forum is clearly an indication that as a whole, the CoAS modding is growing.

I don't know about the rest of the team, but I for one will be taking a break from modding for a while. I'll still be here to moderate and give input when necessary. I'm really looking forward to finally playing the game as I know the rest of the team is as well.

I can assure every one that we will continue to support the mod in the coming months in the form of patches and added content. Who knows, maybe sometime by years end there will be whispers of a CMv4 in the works ;)

Enjoy CoAS and CMv3! :cheers

In a word:

:wootW00T!!!! :woot

But seriously now, thanks to all of you for your hardwork and dedication. Congrats on a great release!

Indeed, I plan to play for awhile. Then we can get back to modding after we've sated our need for some enjoyment!

Cap'n Drow

Thanks to everyone on the mod team, I am downloading now, and excited to play the new version! :will :keith :will :cheers :will

Congrats CoAS guys on the new version release :onya

Might I make a suggestion of doing a list like the Build Mod does with every new release that says exactly what has been changed in the mod (except for things you want them to find out for themselves) and give credit for the people who did it ;)

Maybe have the second post of the forum be the full list of new features as well :shrug

Again well done guys on your hard work :cheeky

Aye, I wasn't going to drink today but I'm heading to the freezer after this.
This calls for a good old mug o' grog, or plain rum!

Drink up, me hearties yo, ho! :cheers

I'd like to give us, the modding team, a good pat on the back.
It was really some nice work we did on the CMv3, especially some other modders (I didn't do that much, to be honest).

But hey, we did it, didn't we? :onya

I hope this will only be the beginning of an even greater CMv4, which will blow our minds once again.
With these words I take my leave, heading to the freezer as stated before! :doff

Yo-ho, ho, and a bottle of RUM! :beer

Well, I just finished downloading the file for version 3 and unfortunately have run in to a bit of a problem. I attempt to open the setup and it does nothing for a long time before finally popping up with an error message saying "Archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete, possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupted file."

I know it downloaded 100% but I am going to go ahead and download it again, but I doubt it was corrupted during the download. Anyone else having this issue?

Well, I just finished downloading the file for version 3 and unfortunately have run in to a bit of a problem. I attempt to open the setup and it does nothing for a long time before finally popping up with an error message saying "Archive integrity check failed. The setup file is not complete, possibly due to an incomplete download or corrupted file."

I know it downloaded 100% but I am going to go ahead and download it again, but I doubt it was corrupted during the download. Anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem as you,I downloaded it twice already and got the same error both times.
File size is 1.64 gb.

If you are having problems, you can try this: CoAS CMv3

That's the non-exe version. If you are comfortable manually installing the files then d/l that. In the mean time, we'll have someone check out the exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back