• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

COAS new mod

i made my part in FTP i put atm image preview on new texture system which u will see alot in my mod :onya

search folder called : Ovahenort Projects

also ill need to stop work on game on month or two...bussines calling(going to other city and cant take pc couse its not laptop) :urgh

i made my part in FTP i put atm image preview on new texture system which u will see alot in my mod :onya

search folder called : Ovahenort Projects

also ill need to stop work on game on month or two...bussines calling(going to other city and cant take pc course its not laptop) :urgh

Sure you can! Take your hard drive out, go on you're trip. When you find another PC, open it up, put your drive in there, start it up and there you go! :cheeky

Well, when life beckons, answer the call. PA won't go anywhere, so every one here following you're progress will salivate while you're away :dance

Ovahenort Projects
You should post your link on you're first post for every one to see.

1st post updated

changes:
added link of FTP Profile
Skin Devil Soul finished and on FTP as gift - i didnt work VERY MUCH on alot details like chains,rope holes...

ill try later to work on house to see what i can get :will

got 2 days more till pausing working on game :dance

Enoy in skin

Today i added on FTP some stuff from my mod:

City bump texture for new ground effect
Improved particles to get more realistic look ingame
Destiny of Pirate current "Progress"
Improved coastfoam for realistic sea foam ingame

enoy m8s :onya :keith

I like the things you did to the environment and gaming world, but I dislike your ship textures, they are too plasticy and not really pirate like. The Dutch lineship is supposed to be a dutch lineship not somekind of space ship. However good job.

I like the things you did to the environment and gaming world, but I dislike your ship textures, they are too plasticy and not really pirate like. The Dutch lineship is supposed to be a dutch lineship not somekind of space ship. However good job.

Did you see it in game? It does not look so plastic in game as it does on screenshots (in Progress) :no

i need some info on these things:

file in Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\Textures\WEATHER\SEA\BUMP_G3
bump.zap - how to open and edit this file?

if i want make animated cursor what should i change to get it work as animated tga or other image types with transparency(i mean if i make animated tga in frames how to enable it to show animation and not only all frames in cursor size)

after some testing i notice if i add rain in common weather files as day,morning,night etc sometimes it gives me random color on half screen like half is ok and how i change camera it shows other half transparent green like its fog only on half screen but fog is turned off =/

so i decided to not use rain in those common files also i saw other file which have on some hours added rain but in different file if i add new weather in that file will it work(will it show rain in proper hour?) - doing on other things so i cant atm mess with weather to fix that i need some tipps only :onya

also have problem with shadows i think they use rainbow texture for shadows but im not sure.Is that true?where i can change shadow code to add new path for new shadow texture couse its shows black shadow with green stripes in it....

come on ppl i need some help here :mm

:shrug Sorry but I know nothing about coding. I'd just like to say that if this mod is what it looks like so far, then it will make AoP2 the best. That, along with some ship and cannon adjustments (they are too slow for me in AoP2, I prefer them in AoP) will make this game perfect.

Ok i decided to import 2 new nations and 3rd as unique ships

Nations:

Germany
Denmark

i need names for them(towns) 1 for each

and chinese will be like encounters but much rarer thats why i sad unique ships couse ull see lets say 1-3 every 10 years if i will be able to get coding that they apear 3 times in period of 10 years
also i need ur sugestions for flags and emblems so show me what u have :onya

I hope you didn't cancel this plan so far...

i dont want say any progress i made just got 1 question:about items icons

there is 14 items textures for items pictures now i want add around 5-6 more (have alot new weapons etc) but i had made textures up to items_19.tga and changed in description and in items coding everything but it wont show it right ingame its all messed up - is there anything else where i can maybe extend number of those textures or i need raise somewhere number of items so textures can be applyed right? :onya

Back