• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Costume Flipouts

As for those lines, as I said, it doesn't actually matter. That block of code is sample stuff that you can use. Remove the /* and */ around it to activate it.
It'll all work; you just have to adjust it to what you want.

It works!! I just put in under the one for the models, thankx for the help, I'm really happy with the new items/costumes I've got now ;)

Like I said before I can learn a lot here and today I've learned a lot, thanks!

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Note that the tailor shops ARE very random. That Norrington Pirate model should be fine though; no reason that shouldn't show up.
You have to keep talking to the same tailor several times and eventually it should work.

No it isn't. I have talked a lot of times to him and I buyed all costumes from him until the costumes who I've already buyed showed up again and I've hear that that means that I have buyed all costumes from that Tailor but no Norrington Pirate costume and there are more costume in the initModels.c file that shouldn't show up but I don't know why. I have changed the BROKEN lines but it still doesn't work for some costumes like the Norrington one and the Serena and Celia costumes I've sens earlier and a lot more but I can't say exactly which ones they are, then I must take a look at the initModels.c file again and then I can tell you.
I assure you that that model can be found at a random tailor shop(s). I bought one myself not too long ago.
But I guess you already figured out how to get it through console.:onya;):p You'll really learn a lot in this forum. And its fun too.
Plus, you, getting the latest and different versions, information, tweaks, cheats, tips, fixes, etc. PIRATES AHOY FOR LIFE!:dance:guns::pflag

It looks like I can added more than one lines for getting models and items. Is there a maximum for this or can I add so many lines as I want for getting costumes/item in the console.c file?

I'll just ask it to be sure of it, not that I mess up the game or something.

Greetz,

VHF

Another flipout, does anyone know what is wrong here and why this model will look like this and how can I fix this?

Greetz,

VHF

Attachments

• Screen1.jpg
    Screen1.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 120
Which model is it? "33_TG5D" perhaps?

Also, you're now doing something else from before. You'll have to add similar lines as before to the character init entries.

That looks to be a Spanish or English Governor. Have you changed the governor models? I have only seen that before when a model is assigned to a location where it can not work, like sitting in a tavern.

That governor's line from the picture by VanessaHudgensFan (Ah, it's you again..) is not changed
when I choose the first option as a reply to get another Ship Hunting quest after a couple of weeks.

No I haven't changed anything here, I've just captured Santiago and made this the new governor, Zanessa Hudgens but I'll get this when I enter the Residence again. It has to work hasn't it?

Anyway the only reason I could think of here is there is something with the 'sitting'. In other Residences where the governor Isn't sitting it just work with this model but when there is a chair I doesn't. I have also try this with other female models and I've got the same problems

I've try the same at Point a Pitre and there this character is just standing in the chairbut I doesn't move a bit. Just if it's frozen or something... (See attached file)

Yes this is the model 33_TG5D. My favorite model and I use it a lot of times :p

Greetz,

VHF

Attachments

• Screen2.jpg
    Screen2.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Maybe assigned governors don't take over the correct animations.
That code was being particularly troublesome when I was trying to get Capture Colonies vaguely operational.

Maybe assigned governors don't take over the correct animations.
That code was being particularly troublesome when I was trying to get Capture Colonies vaguely operational.

What can I do about it to make it work properly? The male characters have always worked but the female haven't.

And when you capture Port Royale in the Jack Sparrow storyline and take it yourself my officer as governor will still say to leave just like Weatherby Swann does, is there something to do about that perhaps? On this way I can't do any Ship Hunting anymore from that island.

Greetz,

VHF

Here is something missed too I gues, where is his head that should be in the dialogue?

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Attachments

• Swann.jpg
    Swann.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 107
Swann is an AoP/CoAS character. They don't use heads in that game, so there is nothing to use.
We could use an existing head as a placeholder if need be, but it wouldn't match up.

So, I've changed the Tailor of Port Royale and the first time I've got some problems with the model and I've got the same problem as I had by Lady Barbara. Anyway I have to look at it again and this is the result, does it work properly now if you see the code? I'm not sure myself because there is no 'height' line here. I don't know if it must be here or it will work too without, and if the line must be added does it make any diffence where I add it then? Between which lines?

I hope I not mess up the dialogues if I'm gonna change models....

Code:
    // Redmond Tailor
    ch.old.name = "Anne";
    ch.old.lastname = "Hudgens";
    ch.name    = TranslateString("", "Anne");
    ch.lastname    = TranslateString("", "Hudgens");
    ch.id = "Anne Hudgens";
    ch.model = "Daniell2"; // Estharos Change from searcher to this model
    ch.sex = "woman";
    ch.location    = "Redmond_TailorsShop";
    ch.location.group = "woman_sit";
    ch.location.locator = "woman_sit";
    ch.IsTailor = true;
    ch.Dialog.Filename = "tailor_dialog.c";
    ch.rank     = 1;
    ch.nation = ENGLAND;
    ch.reputation = "None";
    ch.experience = "0";
    ch.skill.Leadership = "0";
    ch.skill.Fencing = "0";
    ch.skill.Sailing = "0";
    ch.skill.Accuracy = "0";
    ch.skill.Cannons = "0";
    ch.skill.Grappling = "0";
    ch.skill.Repair = "0";
    ch.skill.Defence = "0";
    ch.skill.Commerce = "10";
    ch.skill.Sneak = "0";
    ch.money = "100";
    LAi_SetStayType(ch);
    LAi_SetLoginTime(ch, 0.0, 24.0);
    AddGameCharacter(n, ch);

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Uh? Why are you changing the locator lines? That'll move the character to an unexisting place. :shock

All you have to do is to add:
Code:
ch.model.animation = "woman_sit";
Below:
Code:
ch.sex = "woman";

Back