• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Custom Quest Musket

The holycross# items are the NO SAVE items! We don't want those used here, so should only use "jewelry9" I think.

The holycross# items are the NO SAVE items! We don't want those used here, so should only use "jewelry9" I think.

Ah right. Yes use jewelry9 then indeed. It's in the fixes I posted already, just need to remove the holycrosses

Hmm I will just give you itemdescription:
A prototype of a repeating rifle, given to you by the best gunsmith in the archipelago as gift for being a trustworthy buddy. :D Not that historical accurate, but I somehow like the idea :D

One weird thing with the Long Rifle now that I can't seem to figure out:
When your gun is reloading, drawing your blade swaps the weapon from your back to your hand but this process also instantly reloads your gun.
Seems a bit of a cheat. :modding

not quite^^ A repeating rifle uses magazines.. so it is like the long rifle, but with 4 charges and a bit more reload time

One weird thing with the Long Rifle now that I can't seem to figure out:
When your gun is reloading, drawing your blade swaps the weapon from your back to your hand but this process also instantly reloads your gun.
Seems a bit of a cheat. :modding

Yes I noticed that. Guess it's hard to avoid as the weapon is taken from the character and given back again(with another model).

Yup. Well, I am at the point where I don't care anymore the. Perhaps @Levis can figure something out and otherwise this will do for now. :modding

@Pieter Boelen at the function where the switching take place add the following:

use LAi_GetCharacterRelCharge(curCh) to get the charge of the weapon
and after the transfer of weapos set this value in chr.chr_ai.charge

Yup. Well, I am at the point where I don't care anymore the. Perhaps @Levis can figure something out and otherwise this will do for now. :modding

I will check it later if what I posted above doesn't work.

@Pieter Boelen at the function where the switching take place add the following:

use LAi_GetCharacterRelCharge(curCh) to get the charge of the weapon
and after the transfer of weapos set this value in chr.chr_ai.charge
You're a hero, did you know that? Looks to be working! :woot

Now it would be very nice if we could disable the blade draw sound also if the sound for the shotgun etc is used.
Might be able to look into this later but I think its looking really nice already. Good work on everything guys :D.

I'd just like to mention that the cooperation we have managed here on this particular project is the stuff of legend!
Seriously, HOW many people worked together on this single feature? It baffles the mind. :bow

SO is the sound working for everyone? Should we do more on this or can we say its fixed?
I think preferably we would like these things still:
- better time acurate looking telescope
- disable the sword drawn sound when going into shotgun mode.

Back