• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

You could hire a officer and then give the ship you wish to test to him, the cheats should be active because of testing. Durring gameplay press F11 and see what happens. It should bring up the ceat debug window, from there you can increase your characters skills, money etc. I alway's hire a officer, then i have it so the shipyard will generate all ships that are in the game and i go down the list. Then i go out a little to see and blast the companions masts to buts (Don't forget to save before you start to demast the ships though). Should the game crash you can reload it and see if it was the ship that caused it as her mast fell.

Tested = Barquentine

I picked up a merchant mission and that was what was waiting for me, so I parked my ketch next to the fort and watched the show. :popcorn: It took well over 12 hours, but first the mizzen mast and then the fore mast fell. Then it was finally sunk.

Excellent, i'm about to load up my game and start playing now, see if i can get some ships demasted. I have a Schooner so it shouldn't be that hard, just need my gunnery and aiming skills to improve so i can hit the damn ships rather than been a bully and killing the fish as my shots all make pritty spashes around the enemy ships.:facepalm

Test = Yacht First the main mast fell, then the fore mast fell, then she sank. No ctd.

Ok thanks bud, list updated.:onya

I was playing as a pirate originally and have managed to purchase a letter of marque for England so i can start demasting ships, the problem is because of my pirate activaties no one wants to offer me work, guess they don't trust me. But under the English flag at least i can join battles and help demast the ships without everyone turning and attacking me because of been a pirate.

Its getting late for me now, but i did have my first crash although i can't say for sure if it was a ship related crash. I will test it out tomorrow, but i was trying to demast a Pinnace when the game crashed. At the time i had already taken the second mast down and it was fine, but it could have been as the mast started to sink that the game crashed because it was long after the mast fell that the game crashed. Tomorrow though i will see if it happens again.

Pinnace = demast crash (not sure if its related to the mast or not, its to late now so i will test again tomorrow)

Ship lists updated.

whats the maximum stat that i can put on cannons reaload and damage to speed things up ? ...i changed the reload to 1 and damage multiplier to 46 on 48pnd cannons but now they arent even appearing in the game (cant shoot,dont have those green lines around the compas , but strangely when i clicked (with croshair) on a friendly ship it changed my relation to enemy :p

i just tested the 48pndrs on reload time 3 and damage multiplier 16 and it works ...gona take kings manowar for a ride:popcorn:

Why would you want to increase the damage multiplier?

You can switch between coas defaul, realistic and a medium based values in the mod options tab. Switching to coas default will obviously allow you to do more damage faster than the realistic which is set to on by default.

///Schooner demasted
///Heavy Brigantine demasted
///Dutch Pinnance demasted
///Frigate Berlin demasted

Back