• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.1.5 mod development

If you figure out what you can by yourself from the tutorials I posted, that should get you a long way.
If there is still anything unclear, you can always ask for clarification here on the forum.

Yes First i will doe all the programm work and the easy work that i can doe. Then i Post again for help.

All i can doe is the Basic work that means:

All the Program Work and copy the Data entries in the Files.
Black Pearl Data entries for Wicked wench(dark Horse)
Barbarossa ----"------ for Blackbeard
Make the Data entries for Christopher Raven

Editing Data Files for:
* Blackbeard
* Christoper Raven

That is all i can doe and Test, if have done it i post for the ather work that i
Can't doe.

Cu Pk.

Ps: if anyone can make the Texture for Christopher Raven like is in the Game "Raven's Cry" that would be cool!

Last edited:
Ahoy!

Recently I came back to playing COAS and installed gof 2.15.
I started playing and after hiring first officer ship costs raised from few thousands to over 70k. Needless to say that have major impact on my financial liquidity.
Is it feature or bug??

Sorry about that. I'm still a rookie at merging threads and posts. It is around here............somewhere.

Ahoy!
I started playing and after hiring first officer ship costs raised from few thousands to over 70k. Needless to say that have major impact on my financial liquidity.

Ok, I've realized that officer salary is significantly raised if the ship class exceeds navigation skill.

However, I come across another possible bug during boarding:
After picking up a loot (whatever if its from body, cabinet or chest) I cannot move to the next level (open padlock icon disappears).

Have you seen that before??

Last edited:
Is the new 1.5 Patch "save game" compatible with the former 1.4 Patch for GOF2.0? Because I did a lot of work to be were I am now...

I actually do not remember if I started a new game or not. I am at level 24 in that install now.

If you have the hard drive space you can copy your existing install and drop 1.5 into that.

Hey Capt. Wolf, if you haven't found a way to fix it already, I found a workaround for the "necessity to save, quit, start, reload to make mod options stick" problem. It seems that when you set all your keys and options on vanilla AOP2 BEFORE you install GOF, then the settings stick. But after installing GOF, changes to the "saved" settings no longer stick so it's still a hassle.

It seems that when you set all your keys and options on vanilla AOP2 BEFORE you install GOF, then the settings stick.

I guess I did that with my last two AOP2 installs, because I've never had the options reset on me. Thanks for the tip!

Hi Guys,

Today I installed Windows 10 and tried running my GOF 2.09. It runs fine with the exception of sound. The sound is garbled. Update my sound driver and it improved slightly but still not clear. So its time for me to start new again. Will be doing a fresh install with GOF 2.0 + 1.5. I'll let you know.

Back