• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.1.5 mod development

I cannot wait to try this when I get back home on Monday :)

I've been playing all week and so far 2.1.5 is rock solid for me as far as graphics and sound. Gameplay is better then any mods I used in the past. One question though. I answered one of the pop quizzes and won a sword hidden in the dungeon. Even after equipping it the log still show a question mark instead of a check. Is there more to be done?

There are many more of those quiz's to do. I got the one with the idol as a reward.

Been seeing good reviews about this mod version.. not sure if I tried it before but ill give it a go today :)

I just run into a little problem while doing Pirate's proposition... i land on the shore where it's supposed to be, but nothing happens... im english and enemy is dutch so i'm not sure what is going on wrong

I actually found the problem.. not all quests are on shore.. you have to go there, although there will be several ships standing there... impossible for new game starters.. there's always at least 3-5 enemy convoys and each ship is 40% more powerful than yours.

Been playing for 2 hours with no end and haven't gone anywhere with the realistic weights and realistic prices... but the graphics are incredible on my new computer.. that's the only positive so far :D

The game starts off hard but gets easy later on, unless you are on one of the higher difficulty levels. In that case it keeps on getting harder.

I have encountered a weird problem :p

I have installed GOF 2 on a clean version of CoAS - and downloaded the 0.15 update.
I am currently having all of this in my F: drive with 3tb space, wich almost 2tb space is free.

When I run the 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 updater (with 7zip) it will not extract it to the GoF inventory. It tells me that there is not enough space.

Just to test, i tried to just extract on a different drive - with allot less space free, and that went like charm... I did however not extract that to a GoF inventory - just a random file

I am on Win 10

I seem to vaguely remember a problem hard drives that are larger than a certain size. They have to be set somewhere as a smaller drive.

Ok. I just extracted the files somewhere else and then copy/pasted it into the right drive and file - worked like a charm ;-)

Yea I know, the only bad thing I hate in AOP is every development within gameplay, all ships in the game switch to bigger.. unlike POTC there are all types ships throughout your entire gameplay.. too bad I can't play it no more on my laptop :(

Are there quests in this MOD, or the characters are without storylines?
Peter Blood has a custom opening and there are a bunch of side-quests.
All of that is stock game content. No quest additions have been made by any of the AoP 2 mods that I know of.

Probably not engine limited. PotC used to be able to go to 30x.
But I haven't the foggiest where the relevant code would be hiding in CoAS.

Back