• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Bellona

A new update (see the first post)! Looks
me.gif
. Are you also releasing a version for PotC too?

Okay, I have a problem a Bellona1_path.gm create!
All in 3ds max files created path leading to the CTD. :shrug
I have a use for example Manowar1_path.gm as a reference, he assumes the shape and size even though I have created a totally different!?
Who can help me here?
Or what am I doing wrong? :modding

A proper path file MUST have collision detection information.
This can only be generated by Maya.
Ask ZarethPL or SuperChango for some help with this. :yes

All in 3ds max files created path leading to the CTD.
dunno.gif

I have a use for example Manowar1_path.gm as a reference, he assumes the shape and size even though I have created a totally different!?
Who can help me here?
Or what am I doing wrong?
modding.gif

Ok. It's hard for me to understand what you were tryng to say, but i'll try

The game does not assume anything. It works with files that are given to him

EDIT: forgot that you're not using maya
modding.gif
Try uploading the max files to FTP and I'll see what can be done

All in 3ds max files created path leading to the CTD.
dunno.gif

Who can help me here?
Or what am I doing wrong?
modding.gif

Ok. It's hard for me to understand what you were tryng to say, but i'll try

The game does not assume anything. It works with files that are given to him

EDIT: forgot that you're not using maya
modding.gif
Try uploading the max files to FTP and I'll see what can be done
@Iron Roger Flint
Thanks for your offer. :rolleyes:
I copied the Bellona1_path.gm in my folder on the FTP.
Would be nice if you could see. Or I could say what I need to do in Maya it into a path, we file. :onya

If you can, please upload the path file in obj or max format. The reason is I have to convert it from gm to obj with GM-viewer, and I think this causes the height loss at wich the path should be situated. Meaning - it won't look well
laugh.gif

BTW I also need an alpha texture to be able to export with maya, or I can use the one for Kazeites BP. Still got it somewhere...

if ur workin with maya ,u dont need any alpha textures ,in material attributes set the mesh to one sided and flip its normals

During my "i cant export with locators" era (BIG THANKS ZARETH) i've tryed and explored every possibility to get a ship properly ingame, there is only one, wich is writing down by hand the locators in tool, then trying ingame... takes an outrageous amount of time and is very inacurate, not to mention frustrating...

I can imagine! :shock
You know that if you don't need to close the game for a model change to take effect, right?
Just load the game and get yourself your ship, then whenever you made a change, go to worldmap and back to see what happened.
That might save you at least some trouble. :shrug

F9 is my best friend :cheeky
I used to have a savegame in worldmap, so it was f9 and then sail mode...

Do you have reverse lighting bug on her or are you using Maya now?
If she does have it, try asking SuperChango if he can fix her up.
Also the Victory would be nice to have fixed.

BTW: 31 MB for one ship is a bit much for me to download right now.
Could you compress the textures with TX Converter and use 7-Zip for the download?

With such a lineship, the victory, surprise+bossoule, bermsloop, bounty/edindurg, constitution... it is clear that we must start to think about an common 18th century-mod for COAS, don't you agree mates?

Back