• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Interface Screenshots for Ships

Attached are all ship interface pictures by Hylie Pistof that I could find in either the above links or the packs for the ship model updates themselves.
Files renamed to use Beta 2 naming conventions. Early Neptunus and Postillionen included, despite not having been added into the modpack yet.
Additional pictures:
http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/13/12307/ENGINE_2012-03-21_02-12-11-80.jpg for the Empress
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43901618/CArmstrong/misc/prince int.tga for the Prince de Neufchatel

Attachments

• ship_interface_pics.zip
    221.7 KB · Views: 74
At the moment, I'm compiling the game version I have at the moment to give you something to work from the next three weeks or so.
Updated ship interface screenshots are still missing for now.

I can do those this afternoon if you're not in a rush...

I've uploaded my Beta 2.2 WIP 1 file already and don't really intend to re-upload today.
It's just so you've got something to work from internally before we make the full external release when I get back.
If you could have it done in the next two/three weeks or so, that'd be grand. Of course I won't object if you do it today anyway. :wp

Thanks, mate! You're not late; still two or three weeks left.

Did the HMS_Victory now have different rigging from the RN_FirstRate?

Yes, the differences are in the sprits'ls and stays'ls. Counting the Endeavour and Dauntless there are 4 British versions of this ship. I have forgotten how many there are in total.

Will sort it out today, thanks for reminding me. :onya

AAGGHH! Do you have updated pics of the WarGalleons (heavy East Indiaman) yet?

Also, is it time for me to post what I have done in the last weeks?

Uhm... not yet. I'm going on holiday for real tomorrow until Saturday evening. Would be good to have the files around Sunday/early next week though.

I have everything from posts #201 and #207, which amounts to the WarGalleons, early Neptunus, Postillionen, FirstRates, FR_SotL, Endeavour, Dauntless, Victory, PDN1 and Empress.

Here are the images and pictures.ini for the above additions (select 'InterfaceScreenshots_B14_Beta2.2.7z).
I included them all except for the Endeavour image, because the rigging in the current image looks so similar.
I also adjusted the brightness reduction (compensates for ENB) to 20% instead of 50%. The previous reduction seemed a bit too dark to me.

Hylie: Could you add the pictures.ini entries for the early Neptunus and Postillionen images? I don't know which ID goes with which ship.
They're located on row 8 of shipsTL (SHIPS2) and shipsBR (SHIPS4) respectively, starting from the left.
Also, were the other SotLs ever upgraded? Only FR_SotL has a new interface pic for the rigging upgrades.

Pieter: Images are in TGA format so you can convert them to TX however you see fit.

I will look into naming those pics.

The Victory class 1st rates were upgraded. The Dauntless and Endeavour are a separate class and should have pics. My files have pics in them. The other 4 have new pics. They are in post #207. The Victory, French, and American ships are the same except for hull colors.
The RN_SotL has different rigging.

I was only referring to RN_SotL,FR_SotL, SP_SotL and US_SotL. Of those four, three haven't been upgraded to the new standard yet.
Do you think we should copy FR_SotL's hull and rigging to the others for Beta 2.2? Shouldn't take long, I'd imagine.

I didn't add the Postillionen and early Neptunus to my game yet and was debating with myself whether I would or wouldn't add them to Beta 2.2.

They're both fully-functional ships and look fairly nice, so I don't see why they should be excluded from Beta 2.2.

I suppose you're right; I'll add them. Wondering what to do with the early Neptunus when it comes to the naming conventions though.
"NeptunusEarly" with a national codifier where applicable?

Back