• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Interface Screenshots for Ships

Below are the screenshots that are contained in Hylie's downloads, as well as two of Captain Armstrong's ships that I just made:

Battle Frigates:
Battlefrigate_FR.jpgBattlefrigate_RN.jpgBattlefrigate_US.jpg

Early Neptunus:
Early Neptunus Dutch.jpgearly Neptunus French.jpgearly Neptunus Portagee.jpgearly Neptunus Spanish.jpg

RN Essex + RN Volage:
RN_Essex.jpgRN_Volage.jpg

Still to be done:
- US Essex (black-and-white colour scheme needed)
- Various national Volage versions (I've got the files, just have to include them in the game)

I already have those images for the BattleFrigates and early Neptunus models, so no problems there.
I can certainly use that Essex shot (though the convention is to show the port side, but I can just flip the image).
Looking at the Volage one though, it needs the GeraldSails lines set up similarly to the Essex. (And nitpicking: it would be nice to zoom in to show the ship's hull a bit better.)

I would certainly like to add versions for other nations, but I don't personally have the capability to to that right now, so they might not be done before the next update. I asked craiggo to upload the other national versions of the volage, but he hasn't been online in awhile.

Armada, should the US_Essex get the EXACT same GeraldSail lines? Just checking...

Armada, should the US_Essex get the EXACT same GeraldSail lines? Just checking...
The Essex is fine, it's the Volage that needs changing. Actually, the naming convention is the right way up for the Volage, so the lines you need are for reys a2, b2, a3, b3, b4 and c4.

EDIT: Wait, actually not c4. And the same goes for b4 on the Essex; those shouldn't have reeflines, I think.

How is this for the Volage?

Attachments

• RN_Volage.png
    RN_Volage.png
    654.4 KB · Views: 177
If I had to be really picky... that's still showing the wrong side, which in this case also happens to be the side facing away from the Sun, so the hull looks quite dark.

More importantly, though, I can't make a square out of that without cutting off a lot of the ship. :facepalm
You'll need to take the shot from the same kind of position as the BattleFrigate ones.

And here are the other three national versions. Can you work with those?

Attachments

• FR_Volage.jpg
    FR_Volage.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 127
  • PO_Volage.jpg
    PO_Volage.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 4,005
  • US_Volage.jpg
    US_Volage.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 131
Finalising these interface textures and pictures.ini now. Uploading shortly.

EDIT: Uploading now, but I'm AFK for a while, so please check this link for InterfaceScreenshots_25-11-12.7z when it finishes.

The files finished uploading a few hours ago... Pieter, have you downloaded them yet?

Hylie Pistof included these screenshots with his updated Fleuts.
Also, Jack Rackham added a "Gold-Bug" picture which is already in the modpack.

Attachments

• small fluyt 1.jpg
    small fluyt 1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 109
  • small fluyt 2.jpg
    small fluyt 2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 132
Got 'em. Is the Gold-Bug picture used separately, or do I need to add it to one of the four large images?

It is already in the bottom-right corner of "shipsBR.tga.tx". I just thought I'd mention it so you can add it to your copy of the file for future updates.

And two more of Hylie's. :doff

Attachments

• NL_Fleut50.jpg
    NL_Fleut50.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 98
  • PO_Fleut50.jpg
    PO_Fleut50.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 139
Back