• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Making Citizen Dialogs

maybe you could write a quick tutorial what the console can do :D

yes, Pointe-a-Pitre is the only one left.. I hope I get that done during the week ;)

Uhm.... does this look right to you....? o_O
PenelopeCruz.jpg

:D I oops, I thought daniel_defoe was an modelversion of danielle :D couldn't test it, because she/he :D didn't spawn at all in my game. Sorry, Gimme a sec

unfortunaly I hadn't the time to finish it. But now that I have a guilty conscience I promise to finish it directly tomorrow when I returned from work. Sorry for that :(

:rofl
No worries, mate. I don't mean to be pushy, I just want to get this Beta 3 release over and done with and get rid of all that stuff on my To-Do list. :facepalm

Turns out that while Governor's Harbor does have citizens, Alice Town does not.
Or that is to say, it has one sitting in the tavern. But none walking around. That'll be a problem.... o_O

Actually, Governor's Harbor didn't have any either. So I'm adding two to each port location.

I just met this guy in Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe:unsure Using the Latest Beta 3 version

PotC BETA 3 Guadeloupe.JPG

I think the file name should be PaP citizen_dialog.c

:drunk

Attachments

• compile.log
    33 KB · Views: 81
  • error.log
    3.4 KB · Views: 95
  • system.log
    9.7 KB · Views: 83
oops.. My mistake.. is this the only one with this problem? Because I copy+pasted all of the characters.. But the dialogs worked when I was testing.. Oo
If they all have the same mistake, just renaming the dialog-file should do it, otherwise I have to look into the characters, which will require a new game for this guy... -.-

Code says that's the only guy. I've got it fixed in my code files now; will be part of the next update.
Thanks for catching, Talisman! :doff

Back