• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP MOD:Aop Pirates Desires

Sanel, I do still have Windows 7 installed, just in case I absolutely have to have it for something that isn't Linux compatible. DirectX 12 will most likely be a Windows 9 only feature, unless you have an Xbox. Steam has come a long way recently in showing people that Linux is a gaming platform.

Cool, glad you found it mate. I don't see an issue with you combining the mods, though that might not be as easy as you hope, there are still some pretty nasty incomparability’s between CM and GOF I do believe.

Take the original game for the work on the weather.
GoF has too many changes. This has implications.

They build the development later in their GoF Mod.

Implications?not on my watch mate did u even see my screens...
I alredy fused all 3 mods just upgrading my own now also working on other 2 like getting new hd textures and fixing some stuff so i can easyer apply future patches

Btw if u think im new modder im not im here since 2009 i think but on new acc also im modding games since i got my 1st pc lol

That is quite an accomplishment indeed! I wish I had the time to playtest it properly myself, that's not likely to happen any time soon though. :facepalm

That is quite an accomplishment indeed! I wish I had the time to playtest it properly myself, that's not likely to happen any time soon though. :facepalm
Depend how long takes me for hd texturing couse as u see on skyboxes it does mater hehe now imagine ships with that kind detail better dont il soon post few ss of ship with hd textures:ship

I am not aware that the GOF has HD format. Pirates Odyssey: To Each His Own is HD.
What do they want with HD textures for ships. There, so what is not needed. Only the Characters textures is something important.

Is that what want.

Attachments

• Weather.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 152
Ok now i dont know whos talking about what anymore
:nerbz

I dont get it why i cant dwnl gof 2.0 either from ftp or forum it goes to downloads and its standing on 0.0kb

Last edited:
:woot
No Ansel, is not the vanilla.

No, best I go them the original files from the Russian version: Корсары 3 - Город Потерянных Кораблей.
There are some very small changes. They do a lot.

Weather

:woot
No Ansel, is not the vanilla.

No, best I go them the original files from the Russian version: Корсары 3 - Город Потерянных Кораблей.
There are some very small changes. They do a lot.

Weather
U mean on my weather?if yes then i say i have separated mod my own which is compatible with vanila coas and u get all effects and all stuff from my mod except stuff from cm and gof

Begin new. Step by step.

Always just one step. for example .... just waves .... not .. else they no longer know what is going on .....

they make a change .... but that has effects on five other functions

the weather many have worked, many have given up

they have remaining 37 script error ....... they need to eliminate absolutely .....

See you later! I have to do something else. :treasure:

Last edited:
Begin new. Step by step.

Always just one step. for example .... just waves .... not .. else they no longer know what is going on .....

they make a change .... but that has effects on five other functions

the weather many have worked, many have given up

they have remaining 37 script error ....... they need to eliminate absolutely .....

See you later! I have to do something else. :treasure:
Lol funny guy
He doesnt realize that i already finished weather system in version to work with vanilla coas and i version for cm and gof...

Are there any new videos for piratesahoy or something like that i saw 1 in gof but i dont like that one.i will replace videos so im searching resources

There is a new one, hang on, lemme see if I can track it down for you.

**EDIT**
Found it, though it does have the New Horizons logo, you can find it in THIS post.

Last edited:
Np and thx i can cut out nh part so it stays only pa :D
Btw i just remade mainmenu tree textures to get few different styles instead al same

Fixed credits codes in main menu and added aop ct credits video for test but will make my own credits video where will be well credits to all who became part of my project i mean any mod i used ill have him in video hehe

Last edited:
Back