• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP MOD:Aop Pirates Desires

20140727_124103.jpg 20140727_123911.jpg 20140727_124021.jpg 20140727_123929.jpg 20140727_123705.jpg 20140727_123725.jpg 20140727_123526.jpg 20140727_123420.jpg 20140727_123324.jpg 20140727_123250.jpg Ships ss i promised

Last edited:
If you want access to more textures POTC dumps all the ship textures in one huge file so they are easy to find and look at. Just rename one and its yours.

Just finished sloop texturing it was tricky but i managed to do it.im using sloop from gof mod and model parts are scatered on textures so it wasnt easy to find those pieces hehe also i made new .xps particle for cannons smoke now it uses 2 smoke textures 1 white and 1 black also duration after cannon fires is longer now ill give some ss of it tommorow

Your work is getting better! It is good to see you improving. :onya

Actually cannon smoke is white, believe it or not.

Ik but game shows white particle smoke texture as black while 2nd is white and idk where to find color codes for em

Btw anyone can tell me how to make maya 5.0 to work i instal it as in readme,copy license crack in maya instal folder,run it and it says fffff i press ok and it makes license but when i run maya it asks me for license and i cant acces it

Barque and schooner retextured next is xebec and after him showoff :checklist
I can do max 2 ships per day lol i thought ill be faster

I still need info about blades reflection codes and texts for tipps which will be on loading screens and yes still need help with maya to make license work

No i writed before i need info about coas towns,inside locations and jungles etc couse in my mod every island have its own loading screens and i need some info about it to put on em like when u enter town it describes on loading screen about it or if u go to store it says what u can do in it or some historical info etc thing is i dont have time to search for that so im asking for assistent lol

And this is coas mod there is no tipps system implanted like in potc until now hehe

Interesting though. For the PotC Build Mod we deliberately kept the screens as vague and simple as possible, with the texts just saying "Port" or "Town" or something.

03.jpg 01.jpg 00.jpg 02.jpg In my way with right text player will learn history or in some occasions will found out for stuff in game for which they dont know like when patch is applyed tipps can be used for guides whats new etc hehe
U can see those things in many mmorpgs today
And here are few pics of barque and schooner more will come soon

Last edited:
Btw anyone can tell me how to make maya 5.0 to work i instal it as in readme,copy license crack in maya instal folder,run it and it says fffff i press ok and it makes license but when i run maya it asks me for license and i cant acces it
This is the best guide we've got for installing Maya 5.0: http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/installing-maya-5-0.11506/#post-329208

Also, please post your uploaded images as thumbnails, so we can view them in the forum post without having to open a new tab each time.

Im curious...in ftp in coas section aop stormsource file which is 4.5gb large what u get inside?

Last edited:
Back