• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the `Month-April`

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate, dont worry...i thought i woulda stayed at 0...and look your not even at 0! a few people voted for ye's...that shows that im not the only one who thinks ye could be a p'rate of de month. and keep in not that, as kevo (or skull...i dunno i forgot who said it...too much rumm......) said, not many people vote that much anyway, maybe 20to30...maybe more, but not always. and on top of it that DAMNED Catalina is hoggin all the votes!!! harhar!!! well its ok, a nice cold mug o' rum for ye's RivaL, mainly for your fine job makin' it to Buccaneer status now! and heres to Cat :p3 our unofficial pirate of de month!! (harhar, lets just make it official now!!! noone will beat her votes!!! :yes

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->that DAMNED Catalina is hoggin all the votes!!![/quote]No one is more surprised than I, CaptJack! :yes

RUM ALL AROUND! :p3

lets just say, either way you deserve it anyway...you do SOOO MUCH for this community, that its not even funny. so even if i DID have more votes than you, i dont think id feel worthy, after how much youve done compared to me. obviously A LOT of people agree with me, with how many votes! have it there! :p3 :yes: :dio

Well I do suppose that do to popular demand, and the fact no one is going to beat her.

CATALINA THE PIRATE IS DECLARED "PIRATE OF THE MONTH" FOR APRIL :p3 :yes :cheers

I will leave this thread open for congratulations to Cat, but I'll close it in about a day....

Congradulations Cat,yew earned it me lady,plus yew be de only female on dis site at can put up with us scalywags on a constant basis Har! :p3 :yes :cheers

Well Congrats to Cat, goodnight thread

`close-ses`-ame :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back