• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

screenshots thread

Kris´ Centurion. There´s a thread about it in the modelling section of the forum IIRC.

I always use the PrintScreen button on your keyboard, then open Paint, use Paste, then save as JPG.

Or, on Windows 8, you can also press Windows Key + PrintScreen and it will save a JPG file straight to Pictures\Screenshots.
This lets you take multiple shots and have them all saved immediately. I like that feature. :cheeky

in all my yrs of playing ive never seen this skull till now.
start 2013-09-25 21-00-12-70.jpg
start 2013-09-25 21-10-50-48.jpg

they used to give perks in the "P.I.R.A.T.E.S." and up your abilities, but with GoF mods and all that the books replaced them, so they're basically wothless.

Indeed that guy in the water there looks SOOO sad! :pirateraft

And that compass texture is really quite different! :shock

Im no expert but to me i looks like the new damage came from a 40 mm bofors than a cannon ball... the holes are too clean and round

i dont know the old texture looks better to me because it can stand for both penetrating shot and non penetrating shot... now its gonna look that the shot penetrated no matter the caliber fired...just look at this pic, this battleship could look like a heavy damaged one and also as a lightly damaged but with many shots bouncing off
]
http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/18/17923/Battle_1.jpg

Those drawings are amazing :woot

especially the first 3 - I would not want to have been in the main cabin of that ship when that damage was caused. :no

:cheers

I started to try the new COAS mod with speeds 0.3-0.2 knots and was banging my head in the wall for that for some time. Then I noticed the sails are by default ripped 98% ....The crew was 24 of 330 and there both wasn't money in pocket and chaps to hire in the tavern. Why is this torture necessary I don;t understand. And since my sloop was outrun by a merchant shooner after firing the first salvo - they went to escape and they did... Feels pretty stupid. Guess I could do something but prefer to start with another character.
If I understood correctly, that depends on the starting character in Eras Module 2.
Some are set up to start with much and some with hardly anything.

Back