• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some mixes

Cool, Superdurnius, Depp with armour. If you are modelling him, could you give him proper boots? Like the Jack model?

I don't see real point to do that right now, but I'll Do that... I think I'll get ready depp model for conversions...

I think if this project will ever complete... I'll start making some armors to most characters... And clean-up a little Textures/Characters folder...

It would be cool if you could do that ;)

And hopefully it will make the size of the modpack smaller to :D

Smaller? Just a little... it simply will give more order... Because In that way will be deleted armor textures, and used one-tiny-armor-only texture... And for other-texture-work-respect reason, I'll make recolours of old armors, with that (or other) armor, so... blah blah blah... you'll see... Just need to convert those right...

3 ;)

Damski is the only recently active one...

I think Jack Rackham may have some experience (but not sure)
Also Bartolomeu might also know (again Im not sure)

I suppose you mays well check with them ;)

When it comes to actual remodeling characters in 3DS MAX/Maya, that's the only three we've had.

damn it... :urgh Is there any russian-knowing human who could ask in seaward forums or some other moding group of russians?

<...>
Is there any russian-knowing human who could ask in seaward forums or some other moding group of russians?
I really would be glad if there will come some volunteer on this... There should be someone else without those 3, that could have completed modified character model conversion...

For motivation I have couple of stats (really quick math) on size:
(This is basically my armor-project)
Models/Characters now takes ~50mb ... After I'll finish this (IF I'll finish this) It will take ~75 mb...
Textures/Characters now ~500mb ... After I'll complete this It will take ~300 mb...

And because I really respect other work (on armors), I'd some examples here, how my project will look:

Here is armor (default I guess) which I always used, AoP style:
armor01.jpg

Default PA armor (I guess from PotC:SLiB)
armor02.jpg

Unique armor for Bart-o-Port's Assassin:
armor03.jpg

I'm not sure who's the outhor of this, but all models, that use this are starting with 9:
armor04.jpg

Here is textured and poly-reduced version of that hat:
[attachment=4013:add_hat02.7z]

Plz keep original name of texture while you'll edit... And change last letter of you make any recolors (unless you'll upgrade this texture). Texture name is logical name that I'll use to save some space on textures (when I'll crack your texture problem (joke)) and add some cleanness.

Texture name is: add_hat02_b.
Logic is:
add: for all mini-texture to be in same place... All my armors, hats, hairs, etc will use add in their names.
hat02: Clear enough... :D Right?
b: Letter of recolor. In this case hat is mostly "black", so I used b... If you make red version, change only this letter on new hexed texture (probably to r :D )

P.S. Added "map" texture, to show how I placed texture, If you'd like to recolor it... It needs better texture.. I don't have feeling for it... :shrug

Any news? Have someone converted character? Any progress? Migtbe someone have contacted one of character veterans?

BTW: Here is something to annoy you all
annoy.jpg

Interesting, of course. But it would be more useful for me, if you make the changes in the Montbars' skin before the end of this month :?

Back