• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some mixes

Interesting, of course. But it would be more useful for me, if you make the changes in the Montbars' skin before the end of this month :?
Montbars'? Alright, :shrug ... This a new one I guess... Sorry, I always forget the names... How many skins you've asked me? If you're talking about that one, which texture is based on my work and I've to fix his face, then Will do it in couple of days... If other, than I've forgot...

BTW: Want some lough? Try this out?
[attachment=4621:capitan.7z] :D :urgh
Damn-character-conversion... Why I can't do it right? :modding

yup try smoth binding the mesh ,set maxinfluences to 2 or 3 dropoffset to 4 ,then add or remove influences of bones from meshesu dont want them to control ,then its just weight painting ,oh and start with setting the rig to binding pose ,btw bind the rig to the taz joint not the main one

[attachment=4746:character.jpg]

:cheeky

yup i did ,thou still have to play some more with wieght painting

[attachment=4747:ingame.jpg]

That not the same step where shorty was... This is much more advanced... Texture is simply not applied...

Zareth wrote me everything what have he done... When I'll try I'll write everything up in tutorials...

But you provided information, that was mostly searched by me in all the times I was trying to convert characters...

That not the same step where shorty was... This is much more advanced... Texture is simply not applied...
ghost.jpg

Don't want to start an argument here - but I did get a modified character in - animation and officer characteristics all worked.
Just couldn't/can't get the texture to appear.
A2B.jpg

Or it was not correctly aligned.
Zareth wrote me everything what have he done... When I'll try I'll write everything up in tutorials...
I for one will look forward to that. :onya

SJG i think that by more advanced SD ment Maya only ( no tool etc ), btw why ur model isent in T pose while that sceleton in tool is ?

SJG i think that by more advanced SD ment Maya only ( no tool etc ), btw why ur model isent in T pose while that sceleton in tool is ?
I think, as I remember, because in that picture, I had just run the animation in tool to make sure that that worked.
The model did normally come back in the "T" position.

He wrote me how to attach bones and re-apply animations in maya... That sounds tricky, but is easy enought to do on XSI... Tho, I haven't done anything like that in maya, so will try to learn that as soon as I'll be able to work with 3d (in a week or so)

Are we getting closer to putting characters into the game yet?
That would be BRILLIANT! It'd open up a whole new world of possibilities!
Please keep it up and post the instructions on how to do it somewhere!

Hi,
Patience is a virtue....what would you like to know?

Back