• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Some mixes

Right now I'm re-capturing all programs I'm needed and preparing for complete windows re-installation... Can't work right now :rolleyes: ... Still need to save all files I'm working with....

You'll get by....I've had graphics card destuction and a crap int. connection, just got everything going again today.

Glad to see you here Damski, we have been wondering about character modding for a fair while and you were the only "active" member with experience :cheeky

Has there been any progress recently with getting the custom-modeled characters from SuperDurnius and Short Jack Gold working in the game?

Has there been any progress recently with getting the custom-modeled characters from SuperDurnius and Short Jack Gold working in the game?

Yes....Sharpe will be finished in the next day or so :onya
Sharpe_WIP.jpg
Sharpe_WIP2.jpg
No problems with TOOL
Sharpe_3.jpg
A few more bits to add and a texture revamp and SJG can have his long waited model :onya
If anyone needs any assistance with their model work,just PM me.

damski :doff .

Yes....Sharpe will be finished in the next day or so :onya
[attachment=4851:Sharpe_WIP.jpg]
[attachment=4852:Sharpe_WIP2.jpg]
No problems with TOOL
[attachment=4855:Sharpe_3.jpg]
A few more bits to add and a texture revamp and SJG can have his long waited model :onya
If anyone needs any assistance with their model work,just PM me.

damski :doff .
Mightbe you could send me Sharpe files (In *.obj) and I'll play little with him in My 3d view... Might even improve...

Cheers SD...I think I'll manage to finish him :)...though I could give ya a starter model for doing his squadies :onya

Have you had any luck with animation yet SD?

How cool is that??? Congratulations! It's great to see good work finally making it's way into the game.
Your return here is more than welcome, Damski!!! :woot

Back