• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released the one and fifty three

I'm sorry to hear of pgargon's difficulties. :modding

So the ship is done but still needs a crew to be ready for COAS? And then it needs to be ported to POTC.

I can do the sailor-points if you would like? Then I could convert them to a walk file and upload them so someone could take them and put them into PoTC.
dunno.gif

He is making the Sailor points. There are enough other work to be done. It does not have multiple build a ship.

He is making the Sailor points. There are enough other work to be done. It does not have multiple build a ship.

Do you mean that we need tow other textures for the other two hulls?

The Sailor Points are finished. Did yesterday on the phone with him. He will just have to digitalsieren yet.
I do not like it when pgargon is so crowded. Other ships are here for months yet been completed.

The Sailor Points are finished. Did yesterday on the phone with him. He will just have to digitalsieren yet.
I do not like it when pgargon is so crowded. Other ships are here for months yet been completed.

I wish I could understand you better. If you are saying what I think you are saying, then I agree. But there is nothing I can do to help.

I wish I could understand you better. If you are saying what I think you are saying, then I agree. But there is nothing I can do to help.

I see many ships, but none is ready. All call only after pgargon.

I see many ships, but none is ready. All call only after pgargon.

I am not trying to pressure him, I am trying to help him only if he wants.

Hi Craiggo,

i would like to see the other two hull textures from you, if you have time to make them.

I will when I get some time. It takes a while to do textures correctly. But I will indeed. Just might take a week or two with my school work being so crazy!
icon_wink.gif

Ok, first thinks first,

pgargon, man i love you! Really! Wow. It is great to see her ready for action in the game. Many, many thanks for completing her during my vacation and bringing her into the game.

Second:

- updated the texture file, the one with yellow green zigzag and the half circles, with an version with weathering effect. An overlook form me, beforehand.
- changed the ship_init template to give her a bit more draught, empty an loaded.

the new Version is now 1.03: Revenge_1.03.7z

Hi MK,

for me under Opera it is fine when i left click it the dialog to save/open opens.
Ok, it seems to be the same problem with the CoaS FTP that MorganTerror has had earlier.

Does this link work for you? Revenge_1.03.7z

new Version is 1.04 now!

Download: Revenge_1.04.7z

Changes:
- all steps necessary for import in CoaS are explained in "Revenge_install.txt", thanks to Jan Marten
- new interface picture for her, sorry Jan i used my version :rolleyes:
- sailorpoints included, thanks to pgargon
- all files at the proper place for CoaS
- brown and red version of the deck included. Simply copy desired deck variant into Hull 1-3 folder

edit:
- changed brown and red deck texture to a higher resolution

edit 2:
- i have forgotten to change "refShip.SpeedRate", it stands now at 8.0

I think that should be upped to 11.0 maybe. What do you think about????

Is there going to be a POTC version?

Sorry Hylie not from me, as i don't have POTC.
But by reading this Tutorial it would only require a bit of copying and renaming of files and the wank file has to be made new for POTC.

That seems to be all to bring her to POTC. So maybe you can try it for your self. As far as i know the walk file is'nt mandatory to use her, so you could wait till someone with the needed knowledge made one.

Fantastic work mates, she is a real beauty! :cheers

Oh, and did I mention, front page news! :onya

Thanks for the Grog! :cheers

We'll have to wait a bit for craiggo to finish the other two hull versions and adjust something here and there, but overall she is ready. at least for CoaS.
POTC version must be handled from someone other. Maybe you guys from the build mod??? :wp

And Thagarr, many thanks for the front page news, real nice writeup!
At least its my first model and i fell like i have to crawl under the nearest stone and wait till the waves gone over....

Back