• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Unexplained game crash in Port Au Prince

Nokia...........I had a Nokia phone a while back.

We went to the county fair one year and happened to be there when it was empty. The day people had left and the night shows had not started so we wandered over to the carnival rides. They were empty so we had the ride all to ourselves. It was one with 3 big arms that had 3 booths at the ends. So the big arms spin and the booths also spin. You can get some good G forces! So the operator was bored and cranked that thing up to full speed. My wife was pinned against me and I was pinned to the outside corner. That Nokia phone was on my hip . When we finally got off I checked the phone and all its buttons were crushed and no longer worked, but the phone itself still worked. I looked around but that carny had bugged out.
Later a daughter wanted to go on another ride. It was a big boat that swung left and right in a big arc. The Pirate Ride. Again we were the only ones on it and after we were seated the carny from the first ride took over from the regular operator. Sure enough, he cranked it up to full speed. We were flying off the seat and hanging on to the hand rail at the end of the arcs! She got a little sick.......

I never did catch that guy either.

That's quite the anecdote, there! xD

Back