• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

YOUR CHARACTER AND SHIP

i am Caballero Dante Enrique who sails under the colors of His Most Catholic majesty in Spain, and here is what i own for ships.

seadogs2_0003.jpg

Nice screenies der Jack.I'd be lik'n de one wid de spyglass,would make a nice image fer a banner :cheers xD:

is der anything that i could download fer free dat could help me wit making sigs? cuz yours seems like its been fixed wid a sig helper tingie, cuz if i shrinked that pic from the pic archives on the main site, the one u have on ur sig, it would look all crappy...what did u do to help you out on makin it? same with the words, like ur "Skull" wording looks splended, but i dunno how to do that!

hey mate, when 15 days are up, do i still get to use at least a downgraded version of it? or is it gone all together when 15 days are up?

in PotC i am Harold Deitz! a german with High Ranking in the Dutch navy!

and my flag ship is always the "Unlucky" it works great seeing as the whole renaming a ship is unlucky crap... and I always end up in rather unlucky, er unfair fights... well they're unfair unless ur Cap Harold Deitz! the Scourge of the Caribbean!

:cheers Argh!! Here be me latest prize taken from dee French - da mighty 100 gun first rate, "Alexander the Great". Followin' somewhere behind is another first rate of the same skin, "Pericles". I took da both of 'em and sank a third in combat with a so called French "scratch" patrol. Hours after da battle, when all da poor Frenchies had been either sunk or captured, nature pulled a wild card and wrecked me two smaller ships in a storm!! Now, me be a mighty pissed at dem French, and here I be a seen raisin' me anchor near the lighthouse West o' Oxley, preparing to send the French squadron straight to the bottom of the sea, har har!!

Alexander%20the%20Great.jpg

Dem be some nice screenies ye got thar mate,Nutt'n better 'an tak'n pics of ships 'at ye commaderd fer de sake of leas'n Har! :shock:

I must say some fine vessels in dose waters indeed!

I am afraid My MOW's "Southern Winds", and "Swift Planks" one with da dark skin, and the other with the brown skin have made me a Baron in the fine British Navy! :cheeky

Nothing like running into ole friends in the governors mansion! :cheers:
I say!

Some beautiful woman have been known to hang around in those halls! :cheeky

Here is my ship...Catherine, its a Brig. I have always been a fan of the brig. I also use the Jack Sparrow character, but I couldn't get a pic of him...

brig.jpg

in this new build (v.11) I for sure just LOVE the Russian Frigate
(RED DAWN) and Nigel Blythe is capt of the Pyrate corvette
(Grey Moon).
I can still not hire Clair LaRouse, game crashes.
xD:
Colorfull names to Colorfull captains.......
:p:

ve yew ben able tew finish de Nigel quest mate,cause de loading screen froze on me entering Douwsen wid Nigel as captain of Mean Harry's corvette,I could here de quest book updated,but de load'n screen froze up xD:

Back