• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Beta 3 Release Trailer?

Indeed; I can't watch it either, I'm afraid. :(

Would that be the final one, then? If so, could you upload the video file itself again as well?
I'd quite like to post it to our channels as well. :cheeky

I prefer the intro with the cannonball to be out. Made me jump in the chair each time launched the game, so I replaced it with the one with the sails, if there needs to be any.

I prefer the intro with the cannonball to be out. Made me jump in the chair each time launched the game, so I replaced it with the one with the sails, if there needs to be any.
:rofl
Starts the game with a BANG! I like it! :pirate41:

Is that shot of you fighting soldiers in the town gone again?
I quite liked that one. Shows Capture Colonies quite nicely and also shows a bit more land-based gameplay.

Also, there are several shots showing Armada's Rossiya and Aurora class frigates, but don't remember seeing any text for those.
Any chance that could still be added?

Anyway, I suppose it is about time to call it "finished" and post it to our profiles.
Can't keep you working at it for all eternity, can we? :rofl

Is that shot of you fighting soldiers in the town gone again?
I quite liked that one. Shows Capture Colonies quite nicely and also shows a bit more land-based gameplay.

Also, there are several shots showing Armada's Rossiya and Aurora class frigates, but don't remember seeing any text for those.
Any chance that could still be added?

Anyway, I suppose it is about time to call it "finished" and post it to our profiles.
Can't keep you working at it for all eternity, can we? :rofl
I will add the text and put the fighting soldiers back in and upload the video so you can download it.

Very cool trailer! Thanks for working on this, Diperscitus. :cheers

Back