• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

black pearl my version

Armada, how is the pearl, is it working?
I'm crazy for novelty, send a picture.
is a great idea we join our forces to make the perfect version.
:doff

sorry for not being able to help armada because I'm not very good with modeling,
No worries mate, I'm inexperienced with modelling as well; all I know how to successfully do is play around with rigging and locators. :shrug
Besides, expert help is a little hard to come by these days.

As for progress, it's been slow today. I'll have time throughout the week to try and sort things out, and I'll upload what I've done when it's in a decent enough state.
I'll post a picture when I can. :onya

Not much- it's a busy week for me. :facepalm
However, I've managed to get hold of the modeller who built her, so that's some progress. :onya

Here's a pic of the work so far, including my cursed sails texture:
[attachment=6079:BP_NewRigging.jpg]

You should be able to make out:
  • the water parting too far ahead of the bow
  • the front mast is too low down
  • some ropes are incorrectly placed
I can at least fix the last two points, but the first one, along with the 'beeping', is a mystery.

Armada, YOU ARE THE BOSS MAN. PERFECT.
I knew you would get, you're very good.
the sails are perfect. (format, color and cursed sails) and the hull is perfect

perfect version coming :keith

Armada, excuse me, please forgive me, but I only know to combine the files. GM
not know how to use Maya, it was a sacrifice I find the perfect sails, I think it took one month for a certain combination of GM files
Please, I personal apology for not being able to make final adjustments, but I'll work making videos of the new Pearl, for the. piratesahoy,
I always give my maximum for help
because I'm still training to be a modeler, the worst is that I do not know to import the files MB into the game

I think the beeping is some sort of TOOL losing the "collision detection" data information. So it's probably linked to the bow wave then.

pieter you're right, maybe, is some sort of tool, I do not think it will be difficult to fix, because I think it has something to do with the file blackpearl.gm (the hull).

I'm glad you like it, FKWOLF555. :cheers

The incorrect rope positions are my fault; I don't quite have everything matching up, yet.
In other words, your work on the rigging is not the problem, so don't worry about that. :onya

If this business of beeping and collision detection errors is caused by TOOL, then that makes sense. Nice program, but it has its bugs. :modding
I'll try using a clean B14 hull, and add the locators in a different way, to see if that affects it.

ARMADA, remembered something important about that sail on the rudder,
to improve much more, I thought it would be much better make her equal to the damaged pearl, hold the sail completely, so that when the wind hit her, she does not move, for example: I am in the east wind and sailing turns.
well it would hold somewhere in the ship, as the damagedpearl.
I know you already hold it, but I do not know if you hold fully. :onya

ARMADA, remembered something important about that sail on the rudder,
to improve much more, I thought it would be much better make her equal to the damaged pearl, hold the sail completely, so that when the wind hit her, she does not move,
So that sail needs to be fixed in place, so that it can't move? That should be doable.
What do you mean by 'damaged pearl'? Is that a reference to a specific film version?

Armada, you fixed the pearl?
Not yet, I've had a lot of work this week. Though I should be able to work on it over the next couple of days. :onya

ok look at this image, the sail over the helm, she's hold the mast and the hull, so when the wind hits her, she not turns. black_pearl.jpg

Armada, i need to know how to change the place of the based locators,
I'm trying to use Inez Days' Tool, but is too complicated for me. :modding
if you could tell me how to use the program, would be much easier for me.
is there some other way to move the base locators tell me. :onya

Check your PM's; I'll give you some help with TOOL later.

what's up guys I have news, I and the Armada are finishing the new black pearl then you guys can now expect a new black pearl. :cheers

Not a lot, I've been busy with several other things.
Have you made any progress yourself?

Back