• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Captain Python's Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
<!--`QuoteBegin-Spaz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spaz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->wtf is `AFL-CIO`?[/quote]

A large collection of US labor unions under one banner. American Federation of Labor/Congress of Industrial Organizations.

Yes the glory of America....

Associations, Federations, Unions ...

Too many groups and not enough people.

Even with a union, the people get screwed over by the corporations, these days. Our system of doing business and making money has become so uncaring. It's all about the bottom line and stockholders. A company that is privately owned is SO MUCH nicer to their employees than one that is publicly owned - and has to answer to stockholders who don't care about the employees - just how much profit they're making...

<span style='`font-size`:25pt;`line-height`:100%'>Topic(s) for `3-5`-04</span>

Hello and let's raise a mug to the new forum. You can see my first in a series of reviews right now on the new forum. The first one is "Mr. Midshipman Hornblower"
I am having a funny day today on topics.

1) The Forehead Indent
Did you know that you have a indent in your forehead that you can't really see? It's there, and to prove it, put a penny on the middle of your forehead (just press it there, not tape or glue) and it will stay if you don't wrinkle your forehead. Yesterday, I did this penny thing the whole afternoon, and I got many reactions. Some didn't like it, others thought it was funny, some joined in. Try it and see how people react.

2) New Items on my Table
I am introducing two new items to my table:
The Aluminum Beer Can
The Jokester's Fake Can of Peanuts

The Aluminum Beer Can is a topic that I will post every so often (Probably every Day) that will contain a Redneck Jokes.

The Jokester's Fake Can of Peanuts is a topic that I will post every so often (Probably every Day) that will contain common jokes, from mama jokes to jokes about famous people. There are some samples below.

3) The Aluminum Beer Can
You might be a Redneck if a billboard that says, “Say No To Crack” reminds you to pull up your jeans.

4) The Jokester's Fake Can of Peanuts
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Sham.
Sham who?
I didn't know we were talking about yo mama.

5) Clearing my Table?
I was thinking, it is getting crowded on my thread, do you think it is time for me to paste all my topics of the day I have writen since today onto the first post and clear the forum to make more room? What do you think?

its a whale

yes spaz that was the joke...

and i hate jeff foxworthy.. hes the u might be a redneck guy right? yea.. he's as funny as being castrated by rusty spoons.

I love redneck comedy. Did you know that Jeff Foxworthy is now the most succsessful Comedian in History? He sold 3 million copies of his CDs.

so what? one of the most successfull movies ever was titanic and it sucked... being successfull doesnt always mean being good at it... sure he's not bad or anything or he wouldnt be able to sell his work... but still not a great comedian

What's the name of that tour with the three redneck comedians? I know Jeff Foxworthy is one. Who are the others?

Arg you can't clean out thee table. I'll lose 50 posts :cheers: .....stupid rednecks

i have distant redneck family! like my grandma's brothers sister in laws familiy.... see.. distant... then again i guess i can consider my cousins in Virgina rednecks... especially the boy!

What's the name of that tour with the three redneck comedians? I know Jeff Foxworthy is one. Who are the others?

That is the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I don't know who they are either, just that they are funny and one of them is Larry the Cable Guy.

<span style='`font-size`:25pt;`line-height`:100%'>Topics for `3-11`-04</span>

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, been busy and sick and all. A lot has happened I see. So here you go:

1) The Aluminum Beer Can
You might be a redneck if you’ve ever gotten an official letter of recognition from a tobacco or beer company.

2) The Jokester's Fake Can of Peanuts
Q: What's the difference between yo' mama and the Titanic?
A: The Titanic sunk and your mama floated.

3) Writing down my Ideas
I had an idea lately. I get so many funny ideas every day, but sometimes I should think before I talk. So I figured, why not just write down my ideas for jokes and good conversation topics in a notebook, and at the end of the day, just go over them and see if there are any good ones?

4) Internet Lingo
While I was sick, I watched Comedy Central and saw this comedian talking about how some lingo on the internet is a little stupid.
"Heres one" the comdian said, "lol, what the f*** does that mean? I found out it means 'laughing out loud'. Is it really that important to know that you made the other person that you are talking to that you are laughing? One day, a person used that and then I put down YAAD. 'what does that stand for?' Your Are A Dumba**. The other person then replied 'nlol'."
What other lingo is out there on the internet.

I saw that same guy on Comedy Central, hes so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back