• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Combined Mod v3.2 (No longer being worked on)

Hiya all,

In case anyone's interested, I've posted a fix for the missing Ship and Officer images in the bug tracker: LINK.

You just need to download and replace one file.
Can this be included in the next Combined Mod release?

Cheers,

Jonathan A.

Sorry bud we had a tidy up so the links for all the combined mods will be different now, you can easily look on the FTP originaly the combined mods was all in the same folder, now they are all in their own folders so you know what is what. I have updated the links on the first page so they work now as well. :onya

No she is not, however you can go in to Age of Pirates 2\RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian == common.ini and change anyone of the ships names to show as the Queen Anne's Revenge. Their is a modeler building her, she wasn't finished in time for GOF which was a shame but you can't rush these things.

hi everyone..

firstly this is a great mod that i encoy playing..

ıve read the whole topic but couldnt find anything about changing the initial free skilll points, or attributes..

ı tried but couldnt change my initial money either..

if these are possible, can someone inform me please..

Go to Program\characters == RPGUtilite and search for the following lines of code.

Changing available skill points. (special is the skill points that change your characters abilities skill points are the ones that aloow you to improve navigation, leadership etc etc). Change the 0 for one or both depending on what you want to what ever you want. Specail skill will be perhaps 30 while free skill could be 1200 or their abouts.
Code:
	ch.skill.freeskill   = 0;
ch.Skill.FreeSPECIAL = 0;

Changing starting money, this is done by the character type ie, cerchant, corsair etc. All the different chatacter occupations is listed bellow Master the one above the one bellow. Just change the pchar.money = 2000, to what ever you want ie, 5,000,000 or 15,000,000. I am not sure if you would need to miss the "," out or not when going into the hundered thousands or millions etc. I expect you might. So insead of 1,000,000 it would be 1000000. Maybe someone else can advise you better one how that would work, i have never increased the starting money because it takes away the fun of the start where your struggling to keep your crew happy and pay their wages.
Code:
        case "Merchant":
GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "blade1");
EquipCharacterbyItem(Pchar, "blade1");
GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "pistol2");
EquipCharacterbyItem(Pchar, "Pistol2");
TakenItems(Pchar, "potion1", 3);
TakeNItems(Pchar, "bullet", 5);
if(CheckCharacterItem(Pchar, "Spyglass1") == 0) GiveItem2Character(Pchar, "Spyglass1");
EquipCharacterbyItem(Pchar, "Spyglass1");
pchar.money = 2000;
break;

Hope these help.

Hye to excellent guys..

I am very new to COAS, but I want to experience my self all the joy that you guys put in the latest mod, the problem is I don't know which mod file should I download and install since I saw alot of file were there ( maybe i not search the entire forum :shrug sorry... )

Could any senior sea farer tell me or lend some help to me.. I am very eager to play it after reading alot of cool stuff here :cheers

yohoho..

In the City of Abandoned Ships modding forum, click on the stickied post which has Gentleman of Fortune in it, Than download the files 1.0, 1.1 patch and the quick pirate nation fix.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17530-gentelmen-of-fortune-v11-faqbugsinstalling/ <------------- Here is a quick link to it.

In the City of Abandoned Ships modding forum, click on the stickied post which has Gentleman of Fortune in it, Than download the files 1.0, 1.1 patch and the quick pirate nation fix.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/17530-gentelmen-of-fortune-v11-faqbugsinstalling/ <------------- Here is a quick link to it.

Thanks Fiend, a great relieve there.. Appreciated :drunk

If you have downloaded yourself a copy of COAS then please keep looking for a place to purchase it, i know its hard to find but EBay is one place i have seen it. Also online stores like amazon sell (i think lol).

Anyway, if the copy you downloaded is not a ISO or self installer (ie is is the full game there ready to play) then backup your game folders or make sure you put the COAD rar file in a safe place and then install GOF 1.0 and GOF 1.1.

Hi everyone, i'm kinda new on this game and i really enjoying it after many hours passed on it with Combined mods.

But i have a question, does C M have GOF inside the pack or i have to download it apart ?

If so, does GOF worth it and does it works with my actuals savegames?

Thanks in advanced !

GoF! is the continuation of the CM. You don't need to have the CM to install GoF! Just a clean copy of CoAS and GoF! and it's patch on top of it.

guys can i ask you a question i saw this game in you tube and its frieking awesome too like potc but what is really the latest mod of this game is it combined mod v3.2 or GoF 1.1?

Back