• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Combined Mod v3.2 (No longer being worked on)

Not that I know of, although this mod is obsolete, I suggest waiting a while for the release of the new GoF! version which we're currently testing before release.

Yarrharr fidldedee, you are a pirate! But seriously, can't wait to test this mod out :) Takes forever to DL, but from what I read, it's totally worth the wait. The new characters we were promised is the thing that I am most expecting (since I did not find the 3 selectable fellows all that appealing.) but some dudes we REALLY need to get! Douglas (DAWG) brown (Cut-Throat Island's bad guy :p) and Captain Greg (Gothic 2) or in Risen 2 known as Captain Gregorius Emmanuel Steelbeard ^^

all the best and my favorites things in this site are all broken link , i just want the ships from potc ( flying dutchman and black pearl) an anyone provide me a link to download that ships????? please

There is more to getting those ships into COAS than a simple download can do. A new ship has to be integrated into many different files and folders.

The Black Pearl is already in GOF2. Dunno about the others.

Oh, and one post is sufficient.

yes , but i dont have the gold and godness internet , please a download link cuz , 4 days of wonload for gof and 2 days for combined mod , please a download link for ships , i have been searchin , but i never have found ones , please download link ( i dont care about the amount of files)

GOF is too big and include things i dont want , but maybe its similar to sea dogs 2 , just the models files , maybe....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[empties bottle of rum] Why is the rum always gone?

[stands up and staggers drunkenly] Oh... that's why.

There is a lot more to it than that. The models themselves are just one part. There are also the walk files to add so the ship has a crew. Then there are the ship staistics to add like speed, turn rate, cannons, crew size, cargo capacity, and many other things.

The COAS system is different from the POTC system and no one here now knows how to do it.

Isn't the Flying Dutchmen and Blackpeal already in GOF 2? I'm sure I included them, not because I'm a fan of them but because I knew a lot of fans would want them. Checked and yep they are in the mod already as they are also in this mod CMV3.2

Back