• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Dutch Pinnace 1627

I suspect the two are related; maybe if there's reverse lighting, the blots also appear on the wrong side of the surfaces so you don't see them?

Ah now. I have tested the ships and the bullet marks appear on the right side. Here's a picture to it. The bombardment of the fort is on the right side damage texture. :facepalm

Hey pgargon, looks like a different damage effect in CoAS. what version are you paying?

Would you be so kind as to let me know how you added the deadeyes to the ships? :bow

I believe he's working on fixing and reworking Victory at the moment, that being the last of his ships to fix... :woot

Yes I am currently working on and fixed the HMS Victory. But I'm working already on a version of the Dauntless / Endeavour. :rolleyes:
Then it continues with the Dutch_Pinnace. ;)

Victory_new_001.jpg

:woot I can't wait! But, like Le Superbe, it'd still be nice if you could remove the flagpole...
And if you're doing Dauntless/Endeavour variants too, that's wonderful! :bow

Yes, it is relatively easy to fix the error. You must export only the model in Maya, under certain parameters. Then it works. The tip gave ZarethPL. :rolleyes:

Check out my re-texture of the Dutch Lineship and Intrepid.

[attachment=5810:New Dutch Lineship hull 1.jpg]

[attachment=5811:Better Intrepide HullL1.jpg]

They look quite nice! :onya
Though it's a shame the latter is a nice texture on a not-so-nice ship model. :facepalm

Dauntless/Endeavour? That's WONDERFUL!
If you can, do you reckon you could make your Dauntless use a colour scheme similar to Kazeite's HMS Interceptor?
I reckon it'd be nice to have those two match up.

I love the Dutch Lineship. Texture seems pretty good on the thumbnail I can see;
viewing full-size doesn't work too well on the internet connection I've got nowadays.

@ Craiggo
I need the models *. gm, better * obj. And the textures. Then I can export your model without the bug. If you want to. ;)

Back