• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released Dutch Pinnace 1627

Do you have the Fleut50, Amsterdam, Frigate47 or Lineship2 in the CoAS Combined Modpack these days?
I reckon those have the best Dutch colour schemes that maybe you could use for reference.
I'm not an authority on the subject matter though and I'm sure different ships can use different colours. :yes
She definitely is becoming very beautiful though! :bow

Also, have a look at the real Amsterdam and Batavia:
VOC_Amsterdam.jpg

Batavia1.jpg

Yes Pieter we do have all of the above in CoAS CM and GoF.

You should find them somewhere hear.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/craiggbrown/Craiggos%20AOP%20CoAS%20Art/

Yes! Another work of art by the master ship builder Pgargon!
danse1.gif

You can climb the mast!!!
w00t.gif

Can this be done on other ships as well?
icon_wink.gif

The frigate Berlin is the Dutch Pinnace very similar. I will bring an additional version. The differences are small. Here are the first pictures. :rolleyes:

@Pieter the difference is clearly visible in the pictures.

Dutch Pinnce

Fregatte Berlin

Furthermore, the Dutch_Pinnace was a merchant and war ships and the "Fregatte Berlin" only a war ship. :rolleyes:

Well there would have been news sooner if I weren't the only one who actually bothers to convert these new ships to PotC. :facepalm

I do have them ready to convert, but I have continuously been sidetracked with other projects both for the Build Mod and college work.
I know, these ships are well overdue for conversion, and there should be no more excuses. I will see if I can fit them in sometime this week, but I make no promises.

Sounds great, mate!

I think I've got the following ships still outstanding:
HMS_Unicorn_1.01
HMS_Unicorn_38Guns_1.01
Caravela_Redonda_1.00
Derfflinger_1.00
DutchPinnace_1.00
PinnaceBerlin_1.00

Back