• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.0

I've one problem when I start with Jack Sparrow.. in the Black Pearl the crew fly and is over the ship's side.. How can I resolve it?

(i've gof 2 v 1.3)

Hi,

I'm having a question, too. How can I change the sail color? I have no option at the shipwright. I've tried some ships, but with no success. Is this feature deactivated?

Good to hear, that as you have read explained why I removed the feature. The first page is deceiving as it was done during the very early days of GOF 2 and needs to be modified so it gives a list of the actual features and not things that have since been removed. When I get some free time I will update the first page description.

I didnt play GoF2 in quite some time, however I install AoP2 again and this mod, and found a "bug" I suppose, my crew keep disappearing, at the star of the game I had a couple men has crew but every time I jump back into the ship they just vanished, then I'll go back and recruted more, but in the ship menu( dont now the proper name) tells me that I have no crew. I dont now if I'm being clear, my appologies.
After this I reinstall the game and try the vanilla and the same thing happens.
Ive been searching for a similar problem in the forum but still nothing, if anyone could point me in the right direction Ill be grateful.

:ahoy

That has never happened to me and I can not recall that happening to anyone else.

What character? What ship?

Whith any character, Ive play this game alot and this never happened, but whith this bug its nearly impossible to play since you have no crew.
During the time Ive play I had Window XP and now I have Windows 7 can that be the error?!?!

Sound very Strange... I'm using GOF2 + patche v.1.3 on Windows 7 64 bits machine and i never experienced this case. :eek:
Haved you try download the lastest source of GOF2 or delete old files of the game and reinstall from scratch the bunch game ?!?

Yes Ive try all that. However Im going to reinstall the game, this might be a instalation error of some sort. This "bug" isnt just mod related the vanilla has the same problem.

okay thanks :)

I didnt play this game for a long time, but didnt many items give improvements to abilities (like medium weapon skill)?
How about adding nation-captains (e.g. the captains of spanish battle ships) as playable character-skin?

But very good job with this mode, keep it up!

There are books scattered around that improve your skills. There are also more characters than there used to be.

Back