• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How finished are the various storylines!

Can you update the list for the Beta 1 as it sais "Ok now for the list (as of Build 14 Alpha 10 [so far]):"? Or it's still the same?

Well New Horizons and Jack Sparrow are the same, and none of the other quest writers have given me updated lists

Standard, Jack Sparrow, Hornblower, Bartolomeu and Assassin all have finished walkthroughs.
Tales of a Chevalier progress seems to be halted as Thomas the Terror is caught up in real life.
Assassin, Bartolomeu and Hornblower are being expanded as we speak.
Jack Sparrow I think you're mainly working on fixing it and not yet adding more story content, right?

Fair enough as far as I'm concerned. And maybe in four months, I can give a hand with DMC. :cheeky

Im playing the Jean de la croix storyline, which I find very enjoyable, and I just sinked that dutch smugglers ship and revieved the reward. It seems that the storyline ends here. Is it ever going to be continued?

My suggestion for the hornblower wuest, is that you add a quest similar to the episode, "Lobsters and Frogs," about the French and English working together to fight napoleonic troops on Martinique. It also has some romance, and I wondered why that part of the storyline was left out.

Thomas the Terror (like me) is doing university and we are actually in the roughest part of our semesters so dont have time to work on coding atm...

He does plan on continueing :yes

Maggee, now that youv'e got some time on your hands, could you update the thread? alot has went on in 2 years..

Yep I did have a chat to Pieter about what had been updated but at the time I was spending 16 hours a day studying at the time... now the problem is remember what it was :facepalm

Might need to PM BoP and SJG about their storylines but I know TTT hasnt done any more work and there has only been fixes on Hoist the Colours

Hi guys,

Currently I am playing through Hornblower with the latest patch release to make sure it hasn't been adversely affected.
Found some small issues - such as naval officers being armed with shovels! (again) - but I will list them all when I have completed the game as is.

I am continuing the storyline - looking for Bracegirdle - but have had to address some dialog issues on Eleuthera which has taken more time than I would have liked - but I want to be sure the game as is is still working O.K. first with the new ships etc.

Re Frogs and Lobsters - that is still planned - at least my version of it. :yes

Sounds great! I hope eventually you'll be able to move to the content of the books too; there's some good stuff in there!

As for the soldiers with shovels, I really hate that but that isn't your doing and probably isn't something you can properly fix in your quest either.
We need to redo the item code.

In my case, I'm working on the Cartagena quest for both main quests. I think they'll be finished before Pieter comes back. Finishing the Cartagena quest will be the definitive end of the Assassin and Bartolomeu main quest.

You'll have done something truly impressive, making two whole unique storylines! :bow

More news about the Cartagena Quest over the next weeks. But, I can reveal there will be a duel between Bartolomeu and a Spanish officer on a mast of a warship moored in the Cartagena port :ixi .

(Idea from the duel Sparrow-Davy Jones.... :slap )

First post updated... not sure it is 100% correct though, can BoP and SJG both take a look and also can someone else give me a RE to the question on the Black Pearl in standard ;)

Bartolomeu that sounds excellent and may help me when (and if) I actually get to the Davy Jones vs Jack Sparrow fight :onya

Back