• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How finished are the various storylines!

First post updated... not sure it is 100% correct though, can BoP and SJG both take a look and also can someone else give me a RE to the question on the Black Pearl in standard ;)Bartolomeu that sounds excellent and may help me when (and if) I actually get to the Davy Jones vs Jack Sparrow fight :onya
It's OK for me the first post. About the fight, the best solution would be making a small character patch but if it's impossible the other solution would be a set of locators.

That DOES sound like fun, Bartolomeu! :woot

hmm, this forum has been dead for two years, is all the storyline news/progress on another thread or has there been no real progress?

Bartolomeu and Assassin storylines are still being updated; Bartolomeu has a pretty cool part still in the works that I'm quite looking forward to.
Hasn't been released yet though.

And Woodes Rogers is completely new, of course. And quite a vast story with lots to enjoy.
Jack Rackham is even working on a second part for it!

Hi there people, New to this mod, been playing the Jack sparrow questline hoist the colours.... buuuuut, a wee bug report i got the the the stage after getting jack's compass from Tia and went to Barbados light house to meet Annamaria.... but she refuses to show up in the way mentioned in the walkthroughs i have looked at, I have tried quitting and coming back to the lighthouse and going there at different times with no change, am i missing something perhaps?

The only thing i did that seemed against progression in the walkthrough was getting the free resupply with the EITC papers AFTER meeting Tia and getting the compass, thats the only thing i can think that may have messed with it possible as that is the only thing i havnt tested yet.

<Edit> Going right back in the saves to the point of getting the mission to pick up slaves and progressing to having to go and meet Annamaria again didnt change the fact that she wont show.

Cheers

Odinnorse

Last edited:
Cool, cheers iv give that build a go , and let you know how that goes.

Cheers again

<Edit> downloaded, installed, runtime error - abnormal termination.... this was due to a missing file, re-downloading, i think the archive wasnt downloaded propperly

Last edited:
Installed, crash on starting a game.

Error reads as:
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\interface.c; line: 1584
no memory
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\interface.c; line: 1584
no memory
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\save_load.c; line: 1038
no memory
RUNTIME ERROR - file: controls\controls.c; line: 158
missed attribute: storyline
RUNTIME ERROR - file: controls\controls.c; line: 158
no rAP data
RUNTIME ERROR - file: controls\controls.c; line: 162
missed attribute: len
RUNTIME ERROR - file: controls\controls.c; line: 162
no rAP data
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\option_sl.c; line: 25
missed attribute: len
RUNTIME ERROR - file: interface\option_sl.c; line: 25
no rAP data

Is your savegame folder empty? Try removing your "options" file from the main game folder.
The installer EXE should have done that for you, so I'm a bit confused on how this can happen when you first start the new game. o_O

Ah , no worries then , should have actually looked through the change log rather than skimming it.
Tis all good now i think, loving the map and the control changes made.

Cheers matey, i shall mention any other random problems that i come across that arnt mentioned (hopefully) anywhere else

thanks again

Right so i re-played the jack sparrow story upto the point where you sail to barbados lighthouse to meet annamaria and as before she has not seen fit to grace jack with her presents.

Any thoughts? anything I might have done or not done?

<Edit> are you supposed to get all the cortez map pieces before seeing her or something?

Yeh she was, id read through that other post, i had basically done exactly the same as him and fast traveled out from that encounter

Cheers again man

Back