• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP MOD:Aop Pirates Desires

This is the San Felipe and she has this many cannons. She also has the high camera bug real bad so I avoid her like the plague.

San Felipe-1.jpg San Felipe-2.jpg

Already got that ship dw i got all ships models there is for these games withou duplication i only droped out ones which have light bug on model

Update:
Replaced nvidia trailer with ati trailer becouse im ati user since is tarted using pc hehe
Deleted pa trailer with ship i made and created new based on solid background but i used old paper texture and added effect on showing pa logo with music in video
Created new credits trailer with underwater background scene
Imported new small cabin model which i got from russian site

Atm im working on new game trailer and game will now have 3 intro videos instead 4 i can merge em together to have 1 but then noone could use videos in their mods if not separated :D

Cool! Where did all that trailer material come from? That's not any pirate film that I'm familiar with. :shock

I cutted and edited computer made scenes from xxx movie pirates stagnatis revenge or something like that xD

Atm im working on houses improving textures and making window glass to have reflections so now u can see skys and mountains/hills reflecting on windows will do same for lamps,fonars and ship windows

U know aop doesnt looks like that trailer but i do have stuff from video like cursed ships and characters skeletons etc
Hard to find locations,smuggling already inside game etc
About graphics no its not from game but my graphics are much much better and improved then in vanilla game

New hd palm tree and leafs textures
New hd ferns textures,grass,bushes,flower bushes and more
By hd i really mean high definition not just resizeing old texture
I used completly new realistic plant leafs textures
ill post ss in few days to show new jungle u can se there best difference its much much more realistic becouse im watching to combine textures colors to be simirar and not to dark and to green etc

Good news are i found a permant job and well paid but bad news are my mid work will be frozen on 1 and half week becouse im moving into new city ao untill i dont settle in i cant work on mod but 1 more good news is that there ill have unlimited internet so it will be almost daily progress update hehe so see ya in about 10 days

Sounds good, mate! I went through something similar the past few weeks, so I know how busy that can be. :doff

Ok im back my mod will slow down a bit couse i work now in eco village turizm and me and my wife are taking care of lets say ranch with 4 houses for guests also land need recovery also but im working on mod in my free time but itss not full day like before
Atm i can only sad i retextured bermudes town houses and antigua houses also made new palm textures and leafs textures some city rock walls and town defend wall with towers etc internet is very slow here so im having prob with uploading images

there will be plenty now i know i go away from my project alot but thats life to blame haha
atleast in my head mod is alive i just started to work on it again so without delays
ill just repare critical parts and make it for publishing and ill just do patchs how ill be able to do new stuff

Ahoy Sanel, welcome back mate!

fixing ugly textures in all 4 types of taverns to make it more realistic,after that few fixes in stores,shipyards and some houses - 7.3.2015

UPDATE 1.96: 7.3.2015
/////////////////
Original Ships - 27 ships which 21 have 3 different hulls so 21x3 = 27 types of ships and 69 ship styles
/////////////////
Tartane
War Tartane
Lugger
Sloop
Schooner
Barque
Caravel
Barkentine
Brigantine
Fleut
Brig
Galeon_l
Corvette
Galeon_h
Pinnace
Frigate
Lineship
Warship
Battleship
Manowar
SoleyRu
BrigQeen
BrigSW
XebekVML
Corvette_Quest
ArabellaShip
FlyingDutchman
/////////////////
Imported ships - 80 Ships which 57 have 3 different hulls so 57x3 = 80 types of ships and 194 ship styles
/////////////////
BermSloop
Gunboat
Ketch
HMS_Victory
Hannah
Bounty
LuggerVML
Pink
Battleship1
Shark
BattleManowar
SoleilRoyal
CursedDutchman
DutchLineship
LinearShip
LineShipHeavy
Constitution
LineShip5
GaleonW
Unicorn
Galeon1
Salamander
FleutOfWar34G
Fearless
Frigate_Sat
MermaidGrief
Xebec
Shnyava
Yacht
Galeoth_h
FastGalleon1
LightFrigate
LineShip47
Nightmare
Boussole
ColonialFrigate
JamaicaShip
Felipe
BlackPearl
Lydia
Surprise
Galeon_H21
Corvette5
CorvFrig2_50
BlackAngel
Pinnace11
CrimsonBlood
XebecAS
PDN
Brig3
Caravel2
Neptunus
Revenge
Poseidon
Superbe
Bellona
FR_SuperiorWarship1
TwoDecker1_47
QueenAnnesRevenge
28GunFrigate
Brig_20_Gun1_18
Hooker1
RaaFrigate
Brig_N1
CaravelR
SloopOfWar
PinnaceBerlin
Derfflinger
Castelf
Sophie
Speedy
Lyon
Empress
FR_Couronne
FR_Dilligente
FR_Fleuron
FR_Frigate
FR_LightPinnace
FR_Postillionen
NL_FWzP

After retexturing it should be all together around 120 ship types and 360 ship styles

Back