• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

One small step for the Build...

I should say that I am away for a while and the torrent is not working, and will not be working until I get home in a few days. :shrug

I'd be helping with your torrent, but I've been busy trying to upload enough on Demonoid to get my ratio out of the red. I was hoping to add the torrent on there to get PA and the Build Mod more exposure, but I don't think that'll be happening for quite a while. Oh, how I hate having zip in the way of upload capability - I'd gladly lose some download speed to get more upload, but ISPs never go for that. xD:

Oh, how I hate having zip in the way of upload capability
Tell me about it! I can usually get anything from around 2-4 Mbps download, but a dismal 3-400 Kbps upload. :ng
I'm already dreading the upload time for the Easter Naval Supplies... :shock

It doesn't look like I will be needing any help. I'm showing goose eggs across the board. :facepalm Does it even work?

I didn't download it, but when I started the torrent, my client could see and connect to yours. :yes I didn't see anybody else waiting to get a copy, though.

Back