• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PiratesAhoy! FTP

Progress! I managed to break it! Now I can not access either the old one or the new one.

That worked! :bow The oddity is that the settings for the new potc ftp are what I was using in my last attempt that gave me nothing. :eek:k

might have been a simple typo... in password or something
icon_wink.gif

server box is exactly where you should put the address
yes.gif
:8q :facepalm Well that seems obvious now you mention it! That does the trick.

I think the first post needs updating to include "Server" rather than "Address", and that should prevent any further confusion.

well, you're the 'moderator' here, Armada
laugh.gif

You may even include that file I uploaded to the first post, since it might make it even easier

Well at the time time I was busy and moved on to other things after posting, but since no-one else has bothered, I've updated the first post anyway. :razz
I put a link to the post containing the file you uploaded, so it's not attached in two different places.

It was a two step process for me. First dl the new FTP in post one, then install the FTPlist. That got it working. :drunk

I agree with Hylie Pistoff, you have to do both steps for it to work. As a newb to the PiratesAhoy site, but looong time lurker, it's good to finally join this community!

...and welcome, or :gday even.

Join the playtest/bug squishing effort with the rest of us(modders and non-modders), they got something right tasty here with the current Build Mod beta, just needs spit and polish :cheers

Back