• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PMT Build v11 RELEASED!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :blah: :( :woot :woot :woot :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OMG!!! SOOO DAAAMN COOL! I DOWNLOADIN NOW! I CANT WAIT!!!! THANKX YEs! aALLLL OF YE'S! AND PS, BY THE WAY, WHOEVER MADE THAT INSTALLING THING WAS A GENIUS, JUST LIKE THE WHOLE PMT! GARD BLESS YE'S! :cheers :cheers :cheers

*Weeps tears of joy* I love you guys!!!! 8):

NOTE: Kind of a spam post (we all know I hate those) but had to be said

Congrats to everyone who work hard on this mod.

I'm gonna enjoy playing this when I get time, but due to work at the moment the time when I can get to play it can be measured on a calendar 8)

argh, call in sick or get a new identity and tell yer moms to call dem and say yew died harharharharhar! anyway to get to play it eh? harhar! 8)

Ok....I have a problem. Whenever I go to an island I get stuck on an overhead view of the port or a view of water and I am not able to do anything. Here is a screenshot:
ENGINE%`202004-04`-26%`2003-11`-`17-00`.bmp

I was wondering if some one could code in a way to change ALL the keys from in the game? ie the map screen sailing keys i hate having to change them every time somthing comes out and rewrites them :/ or evin a little program would be nice like the setup program. Im shure some of the less adventurous would appriciate being able to change the keys with out having to wory about messing up the config files.

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->argh, call in sick or get a new identity and tell yer moms to call dem and say yew died harharharharhar! anyway to get to play it eh? harhar!  :blah:[/quote]

I'll make a note of those suggestions CJS 8)

Luckily I've realised that next Monday is a Bank Holiday here in the UK so I probably will be able to spend the whole day playing :(

Well POTC has been off my PC for about a month or two, but looks like it'll be promptly `re-installed`. 8)

Found out that the problem is my/rafe bligh's weathered skin mod. The Build overwrites some of the code so when you reinit. the ships don't show up anymore and it crashes when you go to sea or a town. NK anyway I can fix this so I can still use my ships?

P.S. Anyone know WHERE the TAILOR'S SHOP is?

The tailor shops are in every town (with different things - like MILITARY UNIFORMS - to buy once you are promoted to that level), MM, just keep checking around, you'll find it... 8)

Yee haa! After downloading Update 11 twice, then, a full reinstall
and grabbing the standard 11 I'm up and running in only 6 hours 8) (The price of living on a little Island Slooow Internet)

Question: Is there any reason the additional textures should keep
crapping out halfway through downloading?

Help! :blah:

Aye hav'ta say, after playing fer many hours straight, INCREDIBAL!!!!!!!!!

An pass me aeh rum lassie! 8)

why does it always mess up when i try to download extra textures...like ill do everything it tells me too, and im online, but it WONT FINISH! ARGH! :cheers:

YES THE NEW BUILD!!

Right now I'm not home, but when I get home I'm downloading it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

just been playing 4 hours .........
and so faar ....... its COOL ......
no problems at all.......
NO CRASHES ......
BUT I only reached level 18 in 4 hours ......
and I did NOT die yet .....

but ...... as I where playing the 10.1 before ...... and the download for the update waz broken (while installing)...... then I installed the full version ...

The funktion about EU version in install .. thats very good...

so far ...... A VERY NICE JOB to the build v.11 team
:cheers

Downloading right away!

Just a suggestion, but since I've still not tried any build, I don't know if that's implemented or not... Could anyone add my beloved "Make sails, forward!" and "Bring them down, aye aye!" sounds (or something like that, my english listening skills are not that good) when you raise or lower your sails? I really miss it from Sea Dogs...

Back