• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question

I mean what is steam frigate do? Why its name is steam like USS Constitution? Is there any special on that ships?
Steam Frigates have an engine. :shrug

How can I make a war and turn on all islands the owner of Dutch or any relations? It seems too hard to destroy the fort of Gabernor's Harbour at Elauthera using Master & Commander mission. Maybe I need a company of ships that I need to attack the Elauthera ?
Can you rewrite that please? I do not understand.

The steam frigate is just that. A frigate similar to the Constitution with steam engines installed. That means it can steam into the wind better.

Yes, frigates are too small to attack forts. Get yourself some real warships.

Either it's night time or that's a bug new to Beta 3.3. I can certainly take a colony and install a new governor in Beta 3.1, then go to the shipyard, store etc.

Perhaps spend a night in the tavern? That resets various things and might put the town back to normal, though I never needed to do that after capturing a colony in Beta 3.1. (If the tavern keeper is also missing then it's definitely a bug!)

Out of interest, how did you change the nationality of the colony? I know two ways. One is to go into the fort by land, find a random civilian, be lucky enough that he's a diplomat, demand the colony's surrender and be lucky enough that he does indeed surrender. The other is to attack by sea, rampage through the fort and town, and end up in front of the governor where you have the options to demand a ransom or say that the colony needs a new governor, which allows you to install the nationality of your choice or take the colony for yourself.

Grey Roger said:
Out of interest, how did you change the nationality of the colony? I know two ways. One is to go into the fort by land, find a random civilian, be lucky enough that he's a diplomat, demand the colony's surrender and be lucky enough that he does indeed surrender.

Maybe I can do this at Governor's Harbour Fort at Elauthera.;);)Thank you for explain this.:doff

Are the various things lime marry the governor's daughter, make career in the navy and the rest available also when doing other storylines or they aee exclusive of the original main storyline?

How to stop ship rolling especially big ships like HMS Endeavour and how to change the animation of flags ?
Shop rolling in a storm, you mean? Just put her bow into the waves.

Do you want to change the TEXTURE of the flags or the ANIMATION?
Textures are in RESOURCE\Textures\flags . Animation cannot be changed.

Are the various things lime marry the governor's daughter, make career in the navy and the rest available also when doing other storylines or they aee exclusive of the original main storyline?
Those are available in all.

I have a problem when I played Jack Sparrow Story. The problem is after meet Calypso and delivering the package at Antigua and meet Cutler Beckett at Bridgetown and he walks and talk to me. He said that I lied him and I must die. Based on the forums, it won't happen when talk with him.

Back