• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Screenshots thread

:pflagNow... bring me that horizon, I got another 10 years before I make my next port. :rofl
Flying Dutchman Sunset.jpg

I am in love with this SHIP!!! :love
Soleil Royal (French Royal Galleon/Ship of the Line)

Soleil Royal (Sunset).jpg
Soleil Royal (Moonlight).jpg

Funfact: Soleil Royal was a French 104-gun ship of the line, flagship of Admiral Tourville. She was built in Brest between 1668 and 1670 by engineer Laurent Hubac, was launched in 1669, and stayed unused in Brest harbour for years. Wikipedia

Okay this one is obviously from TEHO. It's not New Horizons but I just wanna share this screenshot that I got because the extra effects they have are just great. Notice the time and sky effect. Also the lantern flare on the water. And the longboat also has its own lantern and that's pretty cool and immersive. :dance
TEHO.jpg

Nice screenshot @DavyJack also if you want, in TEHO you can disable the interface with the "/" button on the numpad. ;)
On sea, you can turn it on and off with this button, on land you can only turn it off and it is on the next time the game loads.

Also, if you want you can use this thread for future TEHO screenshots.;)

Back to actually playing again, this time it's the Hoist the Colors storyline, with the PotC movies soundtrack mod.

start.png

I see that flag, you're working for Beckett?!!! :boom::razz I wish we have multiplayer so I could hunt you down :rofl Anyways, good deal. Black Pearl wouldn't exist anyway without Beckett. :D
You are a algebra professor/book writer @Pieter Boelen???:D
View attachment 34818
My Wicked Wench is a tartane!?
My life is a lie, and i lost 1 gold at the tavern!!! :(:rofl
Lol. I remembered losing 30k at the tavern one time. I was so pissed off I killed the man.:woot :modding

I see that flag, you're working for Beckett?!!! :boom::razz I wish we have multiplayer so I could hunt you down :rofl Anyways, good deal. Black Pearl wouldn't exist anyway without Beckett. :D
Well not anymore, now i am independent but i still have the Wicked Wench, because...
He wanted to engage in slave trading, so take that Beckett!
You shall remember this as the day where fooled by Captain Jack Sparrow!:razz

Back