• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ships Ported Over From POTC

Thanks nixarass :onya that sounds so much easier than i thourght. I will have a go at porting another ship over and editing the files name so it has close or as close to the ships name as possible. :will The Heavy Warship has been ported over, the other two i will try to port over if you want them in COAS.

Here is the full ships combined mod, this includes every single ship ported over to COAS. Reason i have included the ships i have't ported over is beacuse the mod i'm working on is based on them aswell. I will upload a stansard full combined mod which will have all the ships again but not have my edits made to there stats like cargo holds, sail hp etc.

The RTBL ships full combined mod is HERE

Hopoefully there will only be one more release of the RTBL ships combined mod, the next reases will hopefully have all fixes and perhaps a few more ships. ;)

Thanks nixarass :onya that sounds so much easier than i thourght. I will have a go at porting another ship over and editing the files name so it has close or as close to the ships name as possible. :will The Heavy Warship has been ported over, the other two i will try to port over if you want them in COAS.

Here is the full ships combined mod, this includes every single ship ported over to COAS. Reason i have included the ships i have't ported over is beacuse the mod i'm working on is based on them aswell. I will upload a stansard full combined mod which will have all the ships again but not have my edits made to there stats like cargo holds, sail hp etc.

The RTBL ships full combined mod is HERE

Hopoefully there will only be one more release of the RTBL ships combined mod, the next reases will hopefully have all fixes and perhaps a few more ships. ;)

That's very good dude many thanks! :woot

Luke, Enjoying the hell out of RTBL brother. :onya I haven't downloaded your latest port file cause I didn't want to start a new game - reason being I was having such a blast with this one.

Question: Did you port a ship called Pinnace11? :shrug If so could you find it and post a screenshot of it for me. Thomas the Terror told me it was on his FTP folder, but I can't get to it. It may already be under our noses. Gonna download the whole file tonight on my other connection. 800MB is an asskicker with a fair acceptance policy on my sattelite link. If it is indeed the elusive ship I've been looking for, I'll port it myself if you haven't already. ;)

V/R MK

LOL, i started playing it myself with the new ship_Init file you provided me with, those new cargo hold are amazing, i can see i got carried away alot by allicating too much space to most of the ships and it needed someone else to look over it and correct it, thanks to you thats been sorted out. So here i was playing and instead of enjoyig the game what happens. I start looking at the ships and how they sit in the water only to notice a few ships was sitting too hight Sllop been one of them and a few other's sitting too low, the Fluyt, Enterprise been a few. So i saved my game and started fixing them, hopefully i won't see any more although i will contine with the current game i can relax in the thourght that those ships are fixed for when i start a new game one day, right now i want to tick all the other ships off before i'm happy to sit back and start focusing on building my character up and not searching for things to fix.

The Pinnace11 wasn't ported over, i'm not sure if it was because i couldn't port it over or what but feel free to try, if thats a nice a ship as you say then its a must have ship for COAS. I'm going to try and port a few other ships over so expect the final RTBL to be at least 1GB about 2 to 2.5BG's when extracted.:shock :onya

So far another 5 ships have been ported over.
Lineship (40 gunner, added to class 2)
Lineship (56 gunner, added to class 2)
Corvette (32 gunner, added to class 3)
Fluet (30 gunner, added to class 3)
Caravel (32 gunner, added to class 4)

I will look to see what other ships i can port, i really want to get the Victory, Dauntless and Endevour ported but they either don't work ie game closes or the ships llok like they are missing objects off the deck. Does anyone have pictures of these ships in POTC so i can see just what is missing.

http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/14852-hms-dauntless/page__view__findpost__p__348260

There you go... from a time when I was getting annoyed with someone saying that they didnt have sails so I posted the screenshots xD:

Thank you very much Captain Maggee :onya , from those shots of the Endevour and Victory it looks like they was perfectly ported over to COAS in my first attempt and i removed them thinking they was missing something, so i will get onto porting them back over. :will

Luke, You have become the god of porting. The final release is gonna be awesome! :will

I have a couple issues my friend. I'm travelling the next couple of weeks. This particular conference is taking up a lot of my time well into the evenings. I also forgot my copy of POTC this trip. :modding So I don't have it on this machine.

Could you take a look at the post on COAS screenshots by rad and look at the pictures I attached. I think (not certain) they are of Pinnace11. If so, it's a must have!!!!! :b:

Only good piece of news is that I brought my external drive. On it I have a huge amount of FTP files I downloaded a couple months back before the FTP link went down, so I could try to learn.

I've been looking through the files and I have a huge file in there made by YoHoHo with a bunch of ships in it. Looking at some of these they look like they may already be ported for AOP-CT. Among them is a ship called Zeven Provincien I'm dying to get a look at. So I can't port Pinnace11 right now, but I think I may be able to get some of these others that aren't in either game.

If you get time brother, please port Pinnace11 for me. Thanks man. :)

MK

LOL, thanks. :will

I have already gathered the relevent information together for the Pinnace11, i will try to port her over for you bud. :onya

I tried to put the Seven Provincien but couldn't get her to work, not sure about the Zeven Provincien, maybe this version will work, hopefully you have that one and can port her over. If not i will try to port her over. ;)

To me this ship doesn't look right and when your walking on deck you have invisable barriers which you have to blindly walk around to get to the stairs and even then you can't go to the far end of the ship. IS this the Endevour as she is on POTC?

Indeed, she needs to be fixed :yes

So does that mean she looks exactly as she does in POTC?

I know the walk file needs fixing i used the battleships sailorpoints file just to see her and get a rough idea of her hight.

About the invisible barriers?! I don't use her so often, so I don't know, but I guess, yes.

Well thats excellent news, however i don't know how to fix models only just learned how to port them over lol.

Well i have ported the HMS Victory over to COAS, however a few problems with the deck textures have come up which i guess means perhaps a TGA file is missing, i will look to see, but this is directly from the FTP server with all files included so it might be like this in POTC anyway. Here are some pictures. :onya

Oh this is an added ship, she does not replace the default Man-O-War which is the original reason i didn't leave her in the game to look at at a later date. I renamed the GM viles which originally was called Manowar1.gm etc which is exactly the same name as used by the default Man-O-War and i changed the name in the ship_init file to SHIP_Victory and the ship name to Victory.

Luke, You have become the god of porting. The final release is gonna be awesome! :will

I have a couple issues my friend. I'm travelling the next couple of weeks. This particular conference is taking up a lot of my time well into the evenings. I also forgot my copy of POTC this trip. :modding So I don't have it on this machine.

Could you take a look at the post on COAS screenshots by rad and look at the pictures I attached. I think (not certain) they are of Pinnace11. If so, it's a must have!!!!! :b:

Only good piece of news is that I brought my external drive. On it I have a huge amount of FTP files I downloaded a couple months back before the FTP link went down, so I could try to learn.

I've been looking through the files and I have a huge file in there made by YoHoHo with a bunch of ships in it. Looking at some of these they look like they may already be ported for AOP-CT. Among them is a ship called Zeven Provincien I'm dying to get a look at. So I can't port Pinnace11 right now, but I think I may be able to get some of these others that aren't in either game.

If you get time brother, please port Pinnace11 for me. Thanks man. :)

MK

I've just ported a few more ships over, they are as seen above.
Victory
Endevour
Seven Provincien (see bellow for pictures)
Pinnace11 (see bellow for pictures)

Thats 9 more ships so far ported over to COAS, the final combined mod will be much larger. :will

Thanks Cap Maggee. Last week when I tried to get to the FTP, the Mirror 2 link to the FTP commander that I needed to download on this machine came up as a dead link. Takeda-one and rbray14 also complained they couldn't get to the FTP. When I checked it tonight, it was indeed working again.

Takeda and rbray you can get to the mirror 2 link to the FTP commander here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/11380-tools-tutorials-and-information/page__p__230995&#entry230995

Luke old buddy, you are just supremely totally awesomely complete pirateness incarnate awesomeness!!!! :onya :yes :cheers :bow :2up :mi :shoot:

When do you think you will have the Luke ubermod of awesomeness ready for download?

Is there anything I can do to help? Don't have much time, but will cut into sleep time for this.

Haven't been able to play at all this week. :(

MK

I don't know what I did wrong but the game crashes before it even loads since i applied the mod to the game. I used the Generic mod enabler.

Anyone know why? :shrug

Thanks Cap Maggee. Last week when I tried to get to the FTP, the Mirror 2 link to the FTP commander that I needed to download on this machine came up as a dead link. Takeda-one and rbray14 also complained they couldn't get to the FTP. When I checked it tonight, it was indeed working again.

Takeda and rbray you can get to the mirror 2 link to the FTP commander here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?/topic/11380-tools-tutorials-and-information/page__p__230995&#entry230995

Luke old buddy, you are just supremely totally awesomely complete pirateness incarnate awesomeness!!!! :onya :yes :cheers :bow :2up :mi :shoot:

When do you think you will have the Luke ubermod of awesomeness ready for download?

Is there anything I can do to help? Don't have much time, but will cut into sleep time for this.

Haven't been able to play at all this week. :(

MK

LOL MK, thank you bud. :onya

Well looking at how it stands i want to get the Dauntless ported over and then see what else is left if i can't see anything i will be uploading the Luke ubermod tonight so it would be ready for tomorrow to download for you guy's.

I don't know what I did wrong but the game crashes before it even loads since i applied the mod to the game. I used the Generic mod enabler.

Anyone know why? :shrug

The only thing i can think of is you've installed something wrong or at the wrong moment. For example if you have installed the cannon mod, ships combined mod and RTBL mod then you have to install the RTBL then the ships combined mod and finally the cannon mod in that order otherwise you will end up loosing some ships. The other thing is i install all mods manually since thats how i learn what goes where and how to fix it should anything ever go wrong. Did you backup your game before installing this mod?

The only thing i can think of is you've installed something wrong or at the wrong moment. For example if you have installed the cannon mod, ships combined mod and RTBL mod then you have to install the RTBL then the ships combined mod and finally the cannon mod in that order otherwise you will end up loosing some ships. The other thing is i install all mods manually since thats how i learn what goes where and how to fix it should anything ever go wrong. Did you backup your game before installing this mod?
[/quote]

Yes I have a good backup. Thank you. I have the following mods installed: JsCombinedCodeMod, New ships and characters and my interface change mod as well as the textures mod.

You are doing awesome work by the way! I just need to probably install one ship at a time like I used to.

God bless! :cheers

Back