• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Windows 7 HELP

Poor Barbossa first he gets turned undead so he cannot enjoy his spirits or apples, then he gets shot by Johnny Depp, then
he runs into you. Poor guy I feel bad for him, bad luck all around for him... xD
Edit: Oh and he loses a leg in the 4th movie. Though he can hold secret rum in it,
I wish I had one of those. :rumgone

Haha yeah lol was real jealous when i saw it. Anyway i could not find an exit yet is it possible to temp. mod the game so i can disable combat mode and use quick travel to get the hell oute here

I wonder if Johnny Depp really is planning to do a 5th movie, Hm anyways how about you load to a previous save so you would
not be in the Abbey.

Well yeah but i usally do quick save and i saved after entering the crypt just incase i die (i thought that i could just turn around and use the entrace as a exit but that did not work).

EDIT: the 5th MUST come. It simply cant end like that.

Johnny Depp is getiing rich off those movies, anyways so you dont have a save that took place before entering the crypt?

tHANKS for the maps but since i dont know where the hell i am in the crypt the maps arent helping much. Ive noticed that some of the abby is filled with water And after walking the game transfered me to a other map of the abby. I there really no code or something i can put to allow quicktravel during combat?

edit": IM FREE!!! after killing all the monks in the crypt the game alowwed me to travel back to my ship!
FInally im free to sail the caribbean. However i maneged to dig up one of those cursed azteck gold. Will this form any threat to me?

Check your skills carefully, then give that cursed coin to one of your officers and check your skills again. I once dug up a treasure that had over 800 of those coins and I could not get rid of them fast enough!

tHANKS for the maps but since i dont know where the hell i am in the crypt the maps arent helping much. Ive noticed that some of the abby is filled with water And after walking the game transfered me to a other map of the abby.

For Information:- The part of the Abbey with the water in it and the chests that you can dig up, is based on the Labrynth in the Temple at the end of the Original game story ( Nathaniel Hawk ). So the maps you need to get through that are the 2 Labrynth maps.

:pirates

This game gives treasures of Aztec coins? 800 aztec coins you say Hylie? Do these "treasures" fetch good prices? :dance

It has been a long time since I got those Aztec coins. Now I do not pick them up at all. If I remember correctly I got rid of them by dumping them on a looted corpse.

I'm sorry if i misunderstood your post but what do these coins actually do? I mean will the black pearl randomly chase you (pearl almost sank me on my way to a french island).

In post #28 I was trying to give you a hint. Are you feeling lucky today? The Aztec coins kills your luck.

oH i get it! I dump it as soon as possible. However it seems bridgetown does not like me since they fire at me when i try to dock

Boy, you are having no luck at all! :rofl Lord forgive me, but that there was funny. :cheeky

About the fort firing at you, sometimes sheiite happens. :rumgone More often tho, you changed flags too close to shore and they spotted you. :facepalm Try going to the world map, sailing away and changing flags, and head back in there.
Also, what part of the storyline are you at? Should they be mad at you?

No they are friendly still im now at the part where i need to find dannielle at barbados. I already had my english flag on when i traveled there, made sure the ships where friendly with sail to menu. Then went to port and BOOM! Escaped before it went any more crazy. Ive swapped ships with danielle and i now got a nondamaged gaff schooner.

I must have a very bad memory. You are going to Bridgetown to look for Danielle and you already have Danielle's ship?????? Danielle is wanted by the British. Try landing at the lighthouse.

In the previous quest you and danielle had to sail to a island. When we went to our ships i quickly swapped ships with her.

In the previous quest you and danielle had to sail to a island. When we went to our ships i quickly swapped ships with her.

I am not sure where you are in the story - which quest book headers are open in your quest book ?

There is a walkthrough for the main story for Tales of the Sea Hawk - click on Wiki ( next to Forums at the top of the page ) - then cilck on Page List

The page you want is Tales af A Sea Hawk ( the walkthrough is organised by the Quest book Headings )

Hope this helps

:doff

Back