• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Windows 7 HELP

I'm not sure theres a fix for that glitch, its just dont get demasted and try not to demast the french. ;)
Oh and about your signature I don't Fear Blackbeard....He fears me... :duel:

I have been working on the GA for well over a year. It will take a good coder to fix it.

I'm not sure theres a fix for that glitch, its just dont get demasted and try not to demast the french. ;)
Oh and about your signature I don't Fear Blackbeard....He fears me... :duel:
Ouch! Looks like i need to come up with an next absurb stragety:facepalm!

Bravely run away, brave sir robin brave si- oh I'm doing it again just try not to demast people they dont enjoy it thats why they glitch you- hey your lucky I have to reinstall the entire POTC because of messing with a character model, so consider your self lucky.

Yes, yes you are Mr. Pirate. Hey why dont you use that luck o' yours to get me a bottle of rum? C'mon I'll share- *cough* maybe. :cheers

Because I am constantly tinkering with POTC it usually only lasts for 2-3 months before I trash it. So I now have a stock POTC install that I use for a seed. When it comes time for a new install I copy that and then install the mods to the copy. Much faster.

Back