• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Build 14 Alpha 9

does the crew morale has anything o do with it? cause mine is pretty low. lol i set it to saring particles or something and it didn't work out so well :ixi:ixi:ixiMUTINY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ixi:ixi:ixi

Keeping crew morale high is certainly preferrable, though I'm not 100% if it influences casualties.
If you share the plunder, you have to divide the plunder every now and then at a loanshark.

i know but i forgot to do that i have them set on regular now.also i managed to get a 70 gun ship with lots of crew and hp so i tried the attack again and the game crashed when i spawned to the manowar. i had speed x10 i think. will try again and add crash report if it ha[[end again

i also have the black pearl bug now . by the way whats that sword trick?
i am also not able to talk to anyboddy but i can loot or exchange.
i am just gonnabuy the pearl in shipjard. but can u tell me how to buy navy ships.

i also have the black pearl bug now . by the way whats that sword trick?

oh, there's sometime a problem(at least in some previous builds) that if your sword does not becomed sheathed automatically at the end of a boarding fight, you get stuck in that level of boarding on the ship, however, usually if you sheathed your sword, looted all the corpses, and pressed like f12 or something, then you were allowed to continue (I believe Morgan said something like that)

HOWEVER-
no matter what that certain boarding solution does not work here, as there is no PROBLEM with having the sword sheath on its own, but I did, after doing this solution, sheathed the sword BEFORE the boarding fight ended, and sadly, I still had the same result. soooooooooooooooooooooooo

forget about that sword trick, doesnt work :no

and look in the main menu, under options, then advanced options to be able to purchase navy ships easily by switching of shipyard realism, class restrictions, etc.

oh yeah, and I have reinstalled the game over 7 times and yet the problem still continues to persist: I board the black pearl, succesful boardings for three levels, then ALWAYS on the fourth boarding level-I get stuck :modding

there is anotherthing clement is part of the party but isn't thereand danielle's name is fort greeneand you can't change her name becouse she has no name then or/and she has no dialog
o and sometimes the movie of the attack of the pearl doesn't show ( the one before the artifact)

I think it would be a cabin problem with the Pearl then ;)

As for the sword trick it was just putting your sword away and hitting action

Just a short note to say that even if the movie referred to in the quest file isn't there, it still shouldn't crash. :facepalm

i have a problem when i want to talk to the new governor about a reward i can't there is no dialog option for that and buisness doesn't either

Back