• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Build 14 Beta 3.5 Internal WIP For Testing

Then that sounds like one of the ships I bought just to haul cargo for the fetch quest. I bought them and went to the store and filled them up.
Did you notice any actual problems from that error occurring? It doesn't look like it should be a new problem, but perhaps just nobody noticed until now.
Anyway, that should like a reasonable enough explanation. Should be better with the next update. :yes

Ahoy,

I have downloaded and installed the July 31 and the most recent zip twice and the game will not load. I get the first screen and then nothing happens. I did notice that there is nothing in the internal settings. It is totally blank. Also when I install I get the 2error messages stating that the main files are missing. I have been getting that message when I upload the new files for a while, and I have been ignoring it and until now the game worked fine. Also I deleted the options file nothing has helped. Any ideas?

error message attached.

Attachments

• error.log
    68 bytes · Views: 127
I've left the logging on for now.
@Pieter Boelen if you want to inlcude it in the main zip cause it doesn't act weird please search for this
Code:
#define DEBUG_EXPERIENCE    2
in leveling.c
And change the 2 to a 0

So ur zip is not in Pieter one?
I choose not too do that because I haven't tested everything 100% but I wont be able to mod for a week now so I posted it seperetly so if people want they can test it for me and give feedback :).
I don't think anything is wrong with it tough ;).

I choose not too do that because I haven't tested everything 100% but I wont be able to mod for a week now so I posted it seperetly so if people want they can test it for me and give feedback :).
I'll include it tomorrow for further testing. :yes

I'll include it tomorrow for further testing. :yes

Ok testing now and gotta say that giving officers the option to get some exp is amazing cuz in party they can get killed and only 3 of them can get exp and it can be a pain in the butthole to get all ur officers in good shape haha

Ok testing now and gotta say that giving officers the option to get some exp is amazing cuz in party they can get killed and only 3 of them can get exp and it can be a pain in the butthole to get all ur officers in good shape haha
Some xp will be for everyone while other is skill specific. If you have shared experience everyone will get a piece of the xp always.
If xp is given to your passengers the active officers (the 3 you have with you) will get more then the inactive ones. But they will still gain xp.

The amount of goods needed should depend on player level, if I recall. It gets more later on, doesn't it @Levis?

PS: The only way to exit that tailor shop is by fast traveling to the store. If you walk out the door you get stuck in the town square.
Confirmed. The reload pointed to a locator that didn't exist. Easily fixed. :doff

Opening post ZIP updated again with all the latest stuff.

I really hope that with this update, the whole nation relations will behave itself reasonably at long last.
The only thing that I know still needs doing is reducing the false flag detection chance, but it would be unwise to start on that before everything else has been confirmed OK.

In any case, I'm pretty tired of working on this mod for three weeks straight. :unsure

Opening post EXE updated again

The contents are nearly the same as the still-attached current ZIP.
It does have some slight further improvements to Hornblower by @Grey Roger and new game is enforced with this one.

This is mainly intended for those having trouble installing from the ZIP, such as @Jason.

In the meantime, I'm working on redoing the entire installation process in preparation for the upcoming public release.
That'll take a bit of figuring out, but should end up making it faster and more reliable.

There's still a .7 update dated 11th August on the first page. Is this a new update or still the one which was there before the new installer was uploaded?

Do I install over my most recent install.
Can do. :yes

Is it worthwhile for me to download this to improve my lag situation, or do you think my problem is computer related?
You can try, though it may not make a lot of difference.

There's still a .7 update dated 11th August on the first page. Is this a new update or still the one which was there before the new installer was uploaded?
The EXE and the 7-Zip pretty much have the same content.

Reactions: A.H
Back