• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Enhanced Smuggling

After fixing the above, the code now looks like this
Code:
       UpdateRMRelation(pchar, PIRATE, 5);
       SetRMRelation(pchar, sti(pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.governor_quest.nation), RequiredNextRankDirect(GetRank(pchar, sti(pchar.quest.smuggling_guild.governor_quest.nation))+1) );
That does seem a bit doubled up though. I'd suggest using either UpdateRMRelation OR SetRMRelation .
The first one is my fancy new function that affects all nations, including allies and such and handles acts of piracy.
If you simply want to add points ONLY to the nation whose governor you helped, you might want to use only that second function.

I only want to give some points :p.

I only want to give some points :p.
You want ChangeRMRelation then. That just adds points for a single nation without all the fancy stuff.
(That is actually called through UpdateRMRelation as well but that function does a LOT more).

Try this one instead. That should behave more reasonably.
I got rid of the "double" call above, because SetRMRelation is actually the one called by UpdateRMRelation .
It is a whole sequence of functions calling other functions and which one you want depends on the complexity that you need.

Attachments

• quests_side.zip
    47.8 KB · Views: 91
Okay, this should do it then?

Where do I find the right place for "OpiumBuyer " Please

Now it is better, dont loose my LOM, though the governors dialog about time for reading
still is there, and the reward: what is it, dont think I get one. Hard to test this one!:rumgone

Now it is better, dont loose my LOM, though the governors dialog about time for reading
still is there, and the reward: what is it, dont think I get one. Hard to test this one!:rumgone
The reward you get is some money and the governor likes you more. After the final report you can promote a rank

But I thought I gave him the final report for now. I gave him 3 reports?

But I thought I gave him the final report for now. I gave him 3 reports?
yeah sorry I call it final report.
It's the dialog option to ask if he read everything.

What I mean there is no more to test in this quest for now

Its the dialog option for when you handed in all 3 report.
And I made a mistake there indeed. If you use this quest_side.c after you've picked the dialog option it wont show up anymore.

Attachments

• quests_side.c
    370.3 KB · Views: 82
Right. I will try it out:)
Made a typo so had to replace the file. If you downloaded it, it will give an error on startup. The new file is good.

Back